2 Comic pages of a quick knife fight.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve74

Super Freak
Reaction score
I did these for one of my classes, they took me about 14 hours from planning to finish pencils and black placement. I still need to ink and PS them. I wish I had more time, they could have been better. Anyway I thought I'd share.

SchnurmaStoryfinishp1.jpg

SchnurmanStoryfinishp2.jpg

Right on!!!

Looks fantastic. Good Luck with the inking.

Story telling is done well; the flow from panel to panel is pretty damned smooth.

And I like the composition of the first panel; the black figures of the SF operators look dramatic.

I'm inspired; makes me want to take up pencil and paper again. Or get one of these babies!

Story telling is done well; the flow from panel to panel is pretty damned smooth.

And I like the composition of the first panel; the black figures of the SF operators look dramatic.

I'm inspired; makes me want to take up pencil and paper again. Or get one of these babies!

Thanks, the Wacom tablets are nice, I have one. I looking into picking up a pad with a touch screen next. I'm not real happy with these pages because I didn't have a whole lot of time so I'll probably rework some of the panels later.

Back