• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 Classic Tron 1/6 Custom Figures (Flynn & Tron) - No Longer Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rorywan

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
2 Classic Tron 1/6 Custom Figures (Flynn & Tron)

For Sale:
2 X Custom "TRON" figures. These amazing figures were created by Spenser. $750 for two full figures and ID discs. Standard shipping $30. These are mint (as supplied by the artist), and have only been displayed for a short time in a glass case. These figures are a mix of hand printed fabric and hand sculpted armour, with incredible hand painted head sculpts. They have magnetic discs which attach to their backs. I want these to go to a good home, I'm pairing back my collection, hence the sale. These have become highly sought after. I'm selling them pretty much at cost.

Figures were supplied without boxes, but I will ensure adequate protection for the set when shipping.

Thanks

Rorywan

List Date: 2/26/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2 Classic Tron 1/6 Custom Figures (Flynn & Tron)
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
sideshowcollectors-com

Back