2ª Death Dealer weapons

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

braisgonçalves

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Bueno queria mostraros como va el proyecto de Death Dealer y cuelgo las afotos
para que me aconsejeis, y veais donde yo ya no veo, estoy un poco saturado

El escudo es una lamina de Zinc, trabaja a martillo y yunque de madera, con el agulucho en cobre
Frazeta pinto este escudo con el aguilucho pintado de negro,pero h esido incapaz de que agarrara la
pintura sobre el zinc, asi que la he recortado en cobre y la he soldado, el tiempo lo cubrira con un oxido
oscuro tipo chocolate propio del cobre,esta ribeteado con tiras de plomo de las que se unsan para hacer vidrieras
, he hecho dos espadas diferentes, una es la espada-Sable caracteritica con cabeza de aguila la cabeza me ha quedado
un poco grande asi que creo que hare otra, y la otra espada es una version libre del brais, la guarda pretende ser
el casco de Death con los cuernos, los sabatton y grebas esta sin terminar faltan correas y remaches.
sin mas las afotos

translate by google
Well wanted to show how the draft Death Dealer and the Hang fhotos
aconsejeis to me, and veais where I no longer see it, I am a little saturated

The shield is a sheet of zinc, is working to hammer and anvil of wood, with copper agulucho
Frazeta paint this shield with the hawk painted black, but h ESID unable to grasp
paint on zinc, so I cut in copper and I soldier, the weather will cover with a rust
Dark chocolate own type of copper, with this edging strips of lead from which to make stained glass Unsane
I made two different swords, a sword-Sable is the feature-headed eagle's head I was
a little big so I think another hare, and the other sword is a free version of braised, meant to be saved
Death of a helmet with horns, and Grebo sabatton this unfinished missing straps and rivets.
but without the fhotos

panopliadeahtdealermh1.jpg

escudorm2.jpg

mvc023fbk7.jpg

espadasablefrazettalt1.jpg

espadarectadeathbraisth3.jpg

sabbattonygrebavr7.jpg

Well the costumes are pretty easy, and there's a technique my mom taught me using a special fabric glue which lets you mold cloth into shape and then have it harden, thus letting me create the empty hoods without any wires or hard parts. It would keep its shape but still have loose material to hang, and it would turn out perfect. I've been wanting to make the custom for a long time, but didn't want to to for it without armor underneath. Maybe this could get me going on it!

Hmm that glue technique sounds great, I was also thinking how to pull something like that off but was thinking of way more difficult things
If the glue thing works good and this guy can make the armour and for a good price it will not be hard at all to put it all together.

*crosses fingers*

oooooh, i cant wait to see this all together. this is my dream figure. most excellent braisgonçalves. :banana

Hmm that glue technique sounds great, I was also thinking how to pull something like that off but was thinking of way more difficult things
If the glue thing works good and this guy can make the armour and for a good price it will not be hard at all to put it all together.

*crosses fingers*

The technique works perfectly; Mom has made whole sculptures just using thin fabrics and the glue-like substance. Here's how it's done:

First I would take black cloth and sew it into the form I want - in this case, the black hoods of the Nazgul. Simple sewing.

Then, I dip the hood into a specific mixture of fabric and other glues that are completely clear but very tough. It holds shape but leaves no white residue. Make sure to leave the long folds of the hood dry - the ones that fall over the shoulders.

Then. I would then drape the wet hood over an old 1:6 figure and leave it on there to dry (put some clear plastic wrap over it first so you don't glue the cloth to the head). Make sure you get it in just the shape you want before you let it sit. When it dries, take it off the figure and then peel off all the plastic wrap that you can - voila! The hood keeps its shape, while you still have fabric hanging down that you can drape as you like. You can then sew the hood onto the rest of the robes. No wires, no plastic - just a perfectly natural looking cloth hood.

Easy. :cool:

Uhm...I.......but.......

HOW MUCH FOR ARM AND LEG ARMOUR?!!! :D

Translation!!

hahahaha.................doesnt that fall under the category of "careful what you ask for.......you just might get it" ?

that wringwraith is off the hook.

Back