Is it possible for HT figs to have the same serial number? A guy on eBay thinks I've

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But I speak Spanish and the guy is trying to say that you took his pictures and used it for the auction, he is trying to say that how did you get the pictures of the figure he "bought" four months ago. :1-1:

This dude is delusional beyond imagination :slap

I don't know how much time you want to waste on him, but you can easily find a few other eBay listings with the same box number and say "you see, we broke into your house the other day, and we took turn to take pictures of your precious HT figs. Now if you don't shut up, we are going to turn on the hidden camera we planted in your bathroom for LIVE BROADCAST ON THE INTERNET!" :nana:

Last edited:
I'm selling BLADE on eBay right now. Ends in 2 days.

Just got a message from some guy in Spain asking me (in Spanish) why the serial number in my pictures is the same as his. I assume he's talking about the number on the outer box. I can't tell if he's trying to troll me or sabotage my auction - I had a few offers that I turned down. He hasn't bid on it.

"hola soy español , y queria decirte qque la figura y la cajas que salen en las fotografias ,son de la figura que yo me compre hace 4meses en valencia se que las fotos son de mi figura por el numero de referencia coincide .como es que tienes esas fotos?un saludo."

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=111124923980&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:GB:1123

IMGP5221_zps99bec681.jpg

IMGP5220_zps7a2e44a9.jpg

Send him this message via Ebay -

No seas una persona tonta.. es el número de modelo. :)

LOL I would tell him,

"Yo soy photographo tu novia en la playa con mis hermanos tambien. Es fuego y muy guapa."

I can't say for certain about the number on the outer carton but the barcode is going to be the same for every Blade figure they produced. There's a good chance that the item number on the outer carton will be the same as well. The numbers aren't exclusive to that individual figure but are specific to the Blade 2 figure in general.

I'm not gonna reveal his username unless you wanna PM me. I thought I better reply to him politely otherwise he might try to "warn" my bidders. I told him what you said about all nos being the same and its the model number and they were my pictures. Dunno how he could think it was his pictures unless he own a red couch and gloveless hands too (I threw them in the auction as extra).

Here are more of his responses:

como pude ser que la referencia de las cajas coincidan con las mias? si no hay dos referencias igules?.como explicas eso?

esas fotos de cuando son?

buenos dias, lo siento pero tenia entendido que no habia referencias iguales .por que la vendes?. para mi es una de las mejores figuras de hot toys.un saludo.

I just told him in English:

1) In future do your research or ask Hot Toys
2) If you are not bidding then mind your own business.
3) SPEAK ENGLISH.

I just told him in English:

1) In future do your research or ask Hot Toys
2) If you are not bidding then mind your own business.
3) SPEAK ENGLISH.

His last message appears to be an apology.. that he was confused by the fact there were two numbers ..thought only one of the numbers was a model reference number.. and how much he likes the figure.

..probably a newbie collector.

Edit:
You could send him this message -

Buenos días
No hablo español.. dos número de modelo -
1. Código de barras..número de modelo mismo todo cajas
2. Caja de envío.. número de modelo mismo todo cajas
Gracias.

Last edited:
^^^ Wait, I'm confused. Why is Steve Harvey speaking Spanish? :lol

Back