1st Sideshow Freaks Custom Figure Challenge: FEMALES Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, 8PM Eastern Standard Time, July 8th, 2007, final cutoff for the first official SSF Custom Figure Challenge! The FEMALE figure challenge

Great contributions and interest from everyone!

Til next Challenge, keep those comments coming in the Comments thread regarding these entries, and stay tuned for future threads regarding the next Challenge and whatever they may be.

Thanks one and all! :D

Only a month late.
Nikki Wood, former vampire slayer till she met Spike on the subway. I had tried sculpting a female head and that didn't work. So I opted for the AA buck and sculpted an afro. I then tried sewing clothes and I realized I can't sew. So I looked for some Barbie clothes that looked 70's and put her coat on her that Spike swiped.
I am dropping the film off tomorrow for some real pictures but I was pretty happy with this so I'm posting the webcam pics now. I didn't see any need to make another thread so I thought I'd drop her here.
Pict0005.jpg

Pict0004.jpg

Great work Anzik! I always loved the episodes she appeared in, being that Spike is my favorite character on the show. You should make Principal Wood too! :lol

Really did like the scene in the park, in the rain. One of my favorite flashback scenes. :rock

Thanks Josh, now I need to get a subway Spike figure to go with her.

I was looking at the male AA bucks for the principal. I guess I would just need to sculpt the goatee on him.
I would love to attempt a Victorian era Spike one of these days.

Back