1st Sideshow Freaks Custom Figure Challenge: FEMALES Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

figuremasterles

Gonna need a bigger site!
Reaction score
THIS IS IT! 1st Sideshow Freaks Custom Figure Challenge: FEMALES Image Thread

Welcome to the first ever Sideshow Freaks Custom Figure Challenge

All Entrants, please read this whole post before submitting your photos. Thanks!

This first go round, we are submitting Female figures, from screen, TV, or purely imaginary. There are NO LIMITS!!!!

Please note: This is a figure submission thread only!

No comments in this thread please!

This will keep this thread clear for submissions only. Another thread will be posted allowing for nothing but comments on any of these figures desired. Rules for comments can be posted in that thread.

As for posting your Female Custom Figure in this thread, please try to stick to some kind of variation on the following, to be decided by your own aesthetic, and how you choose to present it, but you need to post the following:

1 - At least FIVE photos, but not exceeding TEN of your figure. Try to keep the number down if you can, but if your figure needs the photos to help display and explain it well enough, then please use what you need within the Ten.
Also, try not to post very large photos if possible, as this will slow navigation for all. Try to keep photos to at least 700 to 800 pixels wide at most.

2 - Some kind of title or name for the figure, and your name if you choose.

3 - Some information as to who the character is, especially if it is an original. If it is a known character, you need not explain if it is pretty certain anyone seeing it will know who she is. But, you are free to say what you need, just try not to be too wordy, as that will run your post longer and we need to be as concise as possible to allow ease of navigation for all.

4 - A Recipe list if possible, would be a nice touch, as your figure will be questioned anyway in comments, so be a concise and specific as you feel you can be. You are not required to post a recipe, but it would be most interesting for all viewers.

And that's it.

Have fun. Post no more than Five figures (They don't have to be grouped together) and you have until next Sunday night at Midnight to post.

POST NOW!

All posting is due by Midnight EST Sunday the 8th of July.

So...

On your marks....

Get set....

POST!

And let's have some fun! :D

Last edited:
Gulp! me first I guess, Shaak Ti, ........
Based upon the hasbro offering with,new body,new hands(two sets) hand made robe,tabbard,belt,originally a new skirt was made but i messed it up dyeing it,so the habro one was recolored ,looks better anyway.i had to learn how to emboss leather to create the tassles and the belt/tabbard.Head is hasbro slightly reshaped above the eyes,completely repainted using a mixture of Daler rowney FW airbrush inks and tamiya acrylics.The Facial jewelery is real sterling silver chain (0.6mm) and sterling silver spheres,removed from a broach.The first body tried was a BBi one, but the rubber chest plate (optional larger funbags)refused to take paint,so another with hard chest was used,the errr female features were resized (smaller)The heasbro head had to be filled with resin to insert a suitable neck attachment.
thats about it ,head was repainted twice as I wasnt happy first time.finally a metal saber hilt has been machined (not quite finished) which will take a sideshow saber blade.
shaaktiad3.jpg
[/IMG]
shaaktiad2.jpg
[/IMG]
shaaktiad1.jpg
[/IMG]
shaaktiad.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF0037-1.jpg
[/IMG]
emboss.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF0039-2.jpg
[/IMG]

This a figure I've wanted ever since they released Han. She was a hasbro POTF Leia on a later Hasbro body (soon to be changed!). The vest was dyed, the outfit hemmed and the boots and communicator repainted. I sculpted the hair over, it was originally doll hair. The figure actually had a really decent likeness under the prod. paint.

I"I don't know where you get your delusions laserbrain."
hoth3.jpg

hoth5.jpg

hoth4.jpg

hoth2.jpg

hoth.jpg

hoth1.jpg

COUNTESS ELSA VON UBEL
Granddaughter of a World War II German General...
And villain extrordinare to Major B.A.B.E.

Thwarter of all things good....

And not a very nice young lady....

EVU007.jpg

EVU008.jpg

EVU006.jpg

EVU005.jpg

EVU003.jpg

EVU009.jpg

EVU012.jpg

So you like to look at me, eh?
Look at this!!!!

EVU013a.jpg

I said she wasn't very nice...

The Countess was crafted by using the following:

Body: a Cygirls body I had on hand, and a head I got on Ebay and repainted. I think it is a Cygirl. Hands I had in fodder.
Bodysuit: A gift from a friend. I assume it is either Cygirl or Triad.
Belts and supplies: Various, mostly Dragon female NYC cop parts, or random fodder I had on hand.
Knife: Dragon
Keys: Sideshow SSE Nosferatu keys
Ribbon: Dragon German WWII Iron Cross
Short coat: BBI Cygirl
Long coat: 12: Plastic Xmen Nightcrawler coat/vest
Hat: Sideshow Larry Talbot hat/repainted
Clips and belts: BBI & Dragon
Boots: Ordered from Triad Toys
Guns: Dragon Female cop gun & SS Uzi
Glasses: Dragon German glasses ordered from Monkey Depot
Handcuffs: Dragon female NYCP cop
Large Diamond: cheap jewelry from Walmart
Cattleprod: original crafted from random parts

She is supposed to have a 21st Century figures Doberman with her, that I have somewhere, but I couldn't find him. If I do, I will add a picture with him.

That's my first figure! Hope to have one more before week's end. Maybe.

Last edited:
DSCN2735.jpg

Anna Gumilyov, daughter or Maxim Gumilyov... was training to be KGB, a Vympel operative under General Drozdov. While, it was her Father's recommendation that got her foot in the door, it was her ruthlessness in battle and the ease in which she could infiltrate even the most secure locations that gave her the respect she needed to move up quickly in the ranks.

But when the Berlin wall fell, she watched the country change... her usefulness coming to an end. And as those chunks of concrete shattered, so did her faith in Mother Russia.

After a few years of training and soul searching she began work as a mercenary, doing what she knew best....killing. It started as a way to put food on the table, but slowly.... she started to become cold, vowing to take matters in her own hands and attempt to take Russia for herself, a country changed by her razor sharp will.

She is currently at large and all attempts by the UN to apprehend her have proven futile......

DSCN2789.jpg

DSCN2865.jpg

DSCN2867.jpg

DSCN2874.jpg

DSCN2883.jpg

DSCN2886.jpg

DSCN2892.jpg

DSCN2898.jpg

DSCN2901.jpg

Parts breakdown:

Body and head.....SSC Buck with sculpted on scars.
Euro style sweater and coat.... Dragon, sweater is British style and the Coat is Nazi, repainted to match the color scheme
Pants and boots.....Dragon leather boots and pants from a Nazi Tank gunner
Belt, sword and sash......Dragon Nazi blue uniform, repainted to match
Kneepads, Socom pistol and holster.....DID
PSG1 Sniper rifle.....DID or Dragon
Cap is Dragon as well, repainted.
Flag is custom made from Ebay

Her Cronie is just a BBI body with Dragon parts, painted to match. Same boots.

Last edited:
Zam Wessel, Bounty Hunter.
Hasbro's Zam Wessels ungrade with some pieces from Dragon Onimusya female on a bbi Prefect Body. Tryed dying the material but did'nt go as dark as i'd liked but does look alot better than is was.
The kama will be replaced some time in the future asi just need to find a piece of leather for that. I made this because i always liked the long rifle she came with but the hasbro version had no articulation in the arms. I wanted to pose her aiming the rifle at Obi-wan, which i just relized i haven't got a picture of. Going to make a Jango to go with her.
zam4.jpg
[/IMG]
zam5.jpg
[/IMG]
zam1.jpg
[/IMG]
zam2.jpg
[/IMG]
zam6.jpg
[/IMG]
zam3.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Re: THIS IS IT! 1st Sideshow Freaks Custom Figure Challenge: FEMALES Image Thread

figuremasterles said:
Please note: This is a figure submission thread only!

No comments in this thread please!

This will keep this thread clear for submissions only. Another thread is posted allowing for nothing but comments on any of these figures desired. Rules for comments can be posted in that thread.

Just reminding everyone.

Hope to see more new posts soon.
Thanks so far for the turnout.

Mar-Sentinel Industries Mining Mech Model SSFD00096 (with fem skins)

The Year: 2669
Mechs are used for war...travel...construction & most importantly...mining for what's left of Earth's precious resources. Bored with the look of basic industrial mechs, a trend emerges that is very similar to present day "Ride Pimping". After-market additions of female skins are made available for current industrial mechs. Many mech owners also add custom emblems and paint schemes similar to tattoos or body markings to their mechs to make them personalized & easy to identify it's owner.

fem1.jpg

fem2.jpg

fem3.jpg

fem5.jpg

fem6.jpg

The "brains"

fem4.jpg

fem7.jpg

Inspiration and parts:
As a "die" hard sci-fi fan, this was fueled by my love for all things sci-fi and a parts box full of junk pieces. Most of the parts are easy to spot on this one, the body is the 21st C "Jaqtilda" body, a recast screamin Stormtrooper kit, some SS Anakin pieces, some parts from 3 inch SW figures & a Sigma 6 helmet that I split in half for a Robocop-esque c0ck pit that reveals a repainted figure from "Zoids" sitting in a Star Wars Transformers Darth Maul c0ckpit seat. The mining saw was pieced together from a gijoe scope & misc. junk parts.

I was inspired by a "Heavy Metal" mag that I read many years ago where it had male & female mechs mining & the man piloting the male mech was turned-on by the appearance of the giant female mech bending over. I always thought it was a cool idea & the idea always stuck with me. I was inspired to use the 21st C fem body after seeing the interesting stuff Jimbob Wan did with his "Real Doll" project years ago & agreed with his comments about the freakish articulation being perfect for a robotic look. The 21st fem was the only purchase I made for this project, the rest of the items were just junk parts leftover. The books "Mech Mania" and "Ultimate Robot" were also recent reads which inspired.

I had planned on adding a ton of other parts to this one, but I injured my thumb big time on Friday which bent my fingernail in half, bled like crazy and swelled up huge. It has been super sore, so attempting to work with the dremel & superglue, etc. was pure hell for me. So, this is all I got for you guys. Thumbs are more important than we realize.

Note: Nearly out of time, but managed to add a couple of items that hopefully help portray the character I had in mind a little better. I said I'd do my best to

Last edited:
Master Vampire Willow and Pet Tara

These two figures are based on an alternate universe of the Buffy the Vampire Slayer world, spun off from the episodes "The Wish" and "Dopplegangland." Vampire Willow survives the fight at the blood harvesting factory and becomes the master vampire of Sunnydale. Eventually, Tara, the witch, arrives as she does in the canon season 4, and Willow takes/seduces her as her human pet/companion. This is shown in the bite marks on Tara's neck and her pet bracelet on her left wrist. Tara's abilities as a magic user make her more than just the standard human pet trophy for Willow, and she becomes a true companion who tempers Willow's wicked vampire nature.

IMG_2670xx.jpg

IMG_2697xx.jpg

IMG_2648xx.jpg

IMG_2648xx.jpg

IMG_2679xx.jpg

IMG_2683xx.jpg

x-tara-jeans-01.jpg

x-willow-kanji-01.jpg

x-feet-01.jpg

IMG_2709xxx.jpg

Both figures have all original headsculpts.

Vampire Willow is on a Soldier Story/Triad A-cup 1.0 body, modified with custom-made bootfeet, modified hands (made smaller and painted black fingernails), vampire bite scar on her neck, and kanji tattoo on the small of her back. Her blouse, modified to be "buttoned" only in the middle two buttons, is from Triad, pleather pants from Triad, and overcoat from BBI Cy Girls (slight altering on collar).

Pet Tara is on a BBI Perfect Body, modified by shortening it to 5'4" scale, modified hands (made smaller and painted brown fingernails), and vampire bite scar on her neck. Her halter top is from a Cy Girls set, her pants and cowboy boots are from the Toy Soldier bounty hunter set, and her jacket is from Triad.

I'm currently working on a soft-hair version of the Tara sculpt to bash an evening gown version.

Last edited:
Sorry I didn't have time to really trick this out, but decided to join in late in the game.

Here we have Alexandria. Don't call her that. She goes by Alex. A vampire hunter for many years. She stole the speeder bike off of the first vamp she ever staked and against the advise of her partners refuses to ride the hunter's modified versions. The vamps bikes are faster but have no weapons. She travels light. A stake or 2 is all. Highly proficient in hand to hand combat, she likes to get up close and personal with her prey.

Cy Girl body and I really can't remember where I got the outfit. Been a while. Hasbro speeder bike with new leather seat and a bit of customizing. Demon head on the front is from Spawn and the position can be changed.

Sorry for the crappy pics. One day I must get a good camera.

263531905.jpg

263531911.jpg

263531916.jpg

263531914.jpg

263531933.jpg

263531922.jpg

Last edited:
Finished up another one......

ZOMBIE BATGIRL

zbg1.jpg

zbg2.jpg

zbg3.jpg

zbg4.jpg

zbg5.jpg

Inspiration:
I've always been a fan of zombies & wanted reason to make another. The recent zombie/comic connections & the female figure contest seemed like the perfect marriage. Les has been so into this contest & so cool about it that I wanted to help him keep it going and since my thumb has been feeling a bit better from last week's injury, I put it to use again (it was soooo sore over the weekend).

parts: Barbie Batgirl suit, 21st Jaqtilda, some cheap knockoff Barbie head. Basically just junk from the parts box & another one of those Jaqtilda bodies I bought on clearance.

Yo FigureMasterLes and gang, really nice figures you got here! I caught wind of this thread in another forum and thought I'd check it out. Great stuff guys, femme figures are a fave topic of mine (and I find them harder to do) here's a couple of mine - hope you like them!

cheers,
Doc T

The Things They Say About Her - BLACK WIDOW

Natalya "Natasha" Alianovna Romanova
IMG_1674x-1.jpg

Intelligence Operative (retired),
former ballerina

IMG_1683x.jpg

Citizenship:
Former Citizen of the U.S.S.R.,
USA Resident under extended visa authorized by S.H.I.E.L.D.

IMG_1849xjpg.jpg

Place of Birth:
Stalingrad, Former U.S.S.R.

CRW_4262.jpg

Marital Status:
Widowed

CRW_4263.jpg

(an older shot, I've since added more highlights and shading to the hair as may be seen in the first 2 shots. But I liked the soft lighting on her face and catch highlights in her eyes that I got on this shot - which I'm trying to remember how I achieved - LOL)

Just a quick and simple figure I had sitting as a WIP on the shelf for a while. The head is sculpted by my sculpting idol, Hiroki Hayashi - who as you know sculpted the Cool Girls of course.

The costume is based around a Triad wetsuit, deliberately kept simple as it was loosely inspired by Greg Land's cover art for the Black Widow TPB "...Homecoming," a good read written by Richard K. Morgan and illustrated by Bill Sienkiewicz - another one of my comic art heroes.

Widow.jpg

cheers,
Rob (Doc T)
IMG_1687x.jpg

IMG_1689x.jpg

IMG_1849xx.jpg

IMG_1687x---new.jpg

Black Widow: Night Op

"Kiss my transgenic ass!" - Jessica Alba as Dark Angel

They designed her to be the perfect soldier, a human weapon … then she escaped. In a future not far from now, in a broken world, she is haunted by her past. She cannot run, she must fight … to discover her destiny.

IMG_1652X3-1.jpg

- Max, "She Ain't Heavy"

WIP:
503191998_ab96f59d45_o.jpg

This is my first sculpt. Obviously I'm still a little rough around the edges, but I learned a lot though and next time I hope to l be better.

IMG_1535x.jpg

IMG_1615x.jpg

IMG_1660x.jpg

"Designate This" - X-452,
I can't do a Dark Angel figure without her barcode.

IMG_1619x2.jpg

I was, um, curious to see how she looks with wet hair and a Triad wetsuit. ;)

IMG_1814x.jpg

Hope you like. As always, comments and criticisms welcome.

Cheers,
Rob

"Is that a lightsaber in your pocket, or...?"

ref pic:
1345.jpg

I did this figure about 2 years ago, I'm planning do a revamp on her, but anyway here's my first shot at her.

Twi'lek Aayla Secura was an empathic and highly intelligent Jedi with impressive fighting skills. However, she never sat on the Jedi High Council. Earlier, the theft of her memories caused her great anger, thus leading her to dabble with the dark side. This, Master Yoda says, is the reason she is still a Padawan.

The character Aayla Secura was co-created by artist Jan Duursema and writer John Ostrander. Aayla is the first expanded universe character to be in a Star Wars movie (Ep. 2: Attack of the Clones).

Jedi Knight Aayla Secura from
'Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith'

aayla-042x.jpg

The saber blade is photoshopped, but the background is a wall in my house.

aayla-full.jpg

Outfit:
Most of my time spent on the figure was finding workable fabrics and getting along with my meager sewing (non) skills... I made the entire outfit myself - luckily she's not wearing too much. ;) For the speckled shirt pattern, I ended up painting it by hand.

Headsculpt:
I modified a Blaze sculpt trying to capture actress/production-assistant-extraordinaire Amy Allen's likeness
ja_images_amyallen_lrg_05.jpg

Amy Allen (right) with Michonne Bourriague (Aurra Sing) at Autographica Con 2003 (from https://www.jediaayla.com/)

aayla-face.jpg

Lekku (headtails):
I sculpted the lekku with a flexible Sculpey clay (a kid's clay, 'Clay Critters' I think). It bends somewhat...
aayla-lekku.jpg

Clonetrooper point-of-view

Skintone:
I concocted 'Aayla flesh tone' from a mix of the following colors:
phythalocyanine green (blue shade) - main color
ultramarine blue
cerulean blue
leftover 'Roy Batty' flesh tone (mix of white, burnt sienna and raw sienna)

Boots:
modified Shadow's bootfeet with Apoxie Sculpt to create her 'chunky' boot soles and made my own bootsleeves from pleather and then weathered them with acrylics.

Lightsaber:
I was going to make a custom lightsaber hilt, but then I found that the Force Battlers General Grievous was a perfect match for Aayla's Ep. III ROTS saber. So I cleaned it up a bit and repainted it in a 'polished aluminum' lacquer paint.
nice ref pic I found of the Aayla and the saber from ROTS (not sure of the source):
Aayla004.jpg

KiAdiMundiBLSM.jpg

closeup saber ref pic from luukesabers.com

aayla-dark.jpg

Thanks for looking! ^_^

cheers,
Doc T

Okay, sorry guys... It was taking like hours to load all the pics on the page my submission was on, so I couldn't edit it! I decided to post it as a new one instead, but I'll go back (someday) and try to delete the other one.

Note: Nearly out of time, but managed to add a couple of items that hopefully help portray the character I had in mind a little better. I said I'd do my best to “slap something together” when this figure challenge was first announced, and that's about all I was able to do, unfortunately. I realize this isn't even in the same league as the uber-cool figures others have submitted, but I really enjoyed participating just the same. I only wish I’d had more time to spend on her. Anyway, I hope this is only the beginning and that there will be other chances to do something more involved. Most of all, it has been a real blast just seeing what everyone else came up with... outstanding ideas, crazy skills, and some incredibly cool figures!!!

Subject: Terrestrial Female (Bio-enhanced)
Designation: ITN Stealth/Assassin: “HIVEBUSTER”
Code Name - “SASORI” Aka: ALACRÁN, SKORPION
Real Name: (Officially) Unknown * (Unofficially): Hattori Hanami
Place of Origin - Terra (Earth)
Date - Approximately 450 years after xenomorph incident at mining colony on planet LV-426.

Hattori Hanami is a direct decendant of legendary Iga ninja Hattori Hanzou. In accordance with a tradition spanning many centuries, Hana-chan was trained in the secret Japanese martial art of Nimpo from early childhood. As a young woman she entered military service and began a distinguished career as an NCO in the Imperial Terran Navy, specializing in stealth, unconventional warfare, and high risk covert ops. She is highly respected by her peers and superiors, though very few have any knowledge of the specific nature of her mission assignments. Armed with a blend of advanced hybrid weaponry and other gear, incorporating alien technolgy provided by artisan-smiths of the ancient nomadic Predator tribes, she has many advantages at her disposal.

Alien xenomorphs have multiplied out of control and spread like locust throughout the major planetary systems, completely overrunning numerous planets and destroying countless native and other life forms in the process. Included are several “base worlds” used exclusively by nomadic Predator clans. In order to survive or face extinction, the humans and a number of powerful Predator clans at last form an alliance with the single purpose of exterminating the xenomorph plague from every infested world. Over time there is a sharing of technology, and the ITN is able to learn much from their Predator allies. Many of the technologies of the Preds are difficult to understand and incorporate into practical human devices, but some very remarkable advances are made that give humans a significant advantage against the savage xenomorphs, and a number of hybrid weapons are developed in conjunction with borrowed Pred technology and materials.

Hana’s suit: Self-regulated thermal suit, adjusts instantly to temperature and atmospheric changes, etc. It does not allow body heat to escape, therefore Hana does not give off a heat signature when wearing it, making her virtually invisible. It also has an integral pheromone nullifier and synthesizer which enables her to mimic specific pheromone signatures while masking her own, allowing her to trick any xenomorphs within a certain radius into believing she is one of them. One of the most important features of her suit is its resistance to the molecular acid the xenomorphs use for blood. Composed of a special mineral compound previously unknown to humans and woven into the outer layer of the suit, this new material is nearly impervious to the instantaneous and extremely corrosive effect of xenomorph blood, giving Hana a decided defensive edge against these deadly enemies.

While she appears a normal, attractive, athletic-looking young woman of Asian descent, she is far more than what meets the eye. Her skeletal muscles have been surgically overlaid with a fine mesh of power-assisted metallic micro fibers, which give her nearly superhuman speed, reflexes, agility, and strength. Armed with centuries-old skills in stealth, the most advanced weaponry available, and state of the art defensive counter-measures, she is the perfect weapon against the xenomorph hives and their inhabitants.

Her specific mission is to insert undetected onto xenomorph-occupied worlds, locate and infiltrate their hives, destroy the queens and their egg chambers, and then sterilize each infested area completely in order to prevent future reinfestation.
Pinup mode:
P1010367-4.jpg

Infiltration mode:
HattoriHanami2.jpg

HattoriHanami2-1.jpg

HattoriHanami2-2.jpg

Take down the B!TCH mode:
HattoriHanami2-3.jpg

HattoriHanami2-5.jpg

CQB mode:
HattoriHanami3.jpg

Notes: