1st 1/4 SSE Mummy on eBay!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bannister said:
Nope, I live in TX, not Chula Vista, plus I would be man enough to list the number, post the auction and rub it in all of your faces.:rotfl

haha. :lol

4:20! :rock

Well, I would never buy a limited edition item if the seller refused to tell me the number. For all we know, they found that shipping box in the trash.

I can't imagine that potential teasing on the board would outweigh the negative impact on the auction from hiding the item's specifics. If you're going to sell it, sell it.

tomandshell said:
Well, I would never buy a limited edition item if the seller refused to tell me the number. For all we know, they found that shipping box in the trash.

I can't imagine that potential teasing on the board would outweigh the negative impact on the auction from hiding the item's specifics. If you're going to sell it, sell it.

Pretty much my opinion as well...

Id think it must be a high number.
If it was low they would surely post it to drive up the auction.

even the outer carton has the ES number on it too.

FrankenFan said:
What the Hell is the "thrill of buyers expense?"

cryrsvl.jpg

Its a fancy way of saying :"Just in case Sideshow knows what number they sent me, and decides to take some precautionary methods to prevent me from flipping future extremely limited products, I will not tell you the number I have. This way I can still pretend to be a fan of the extremely limited future releases and continue to flip to my hearts content.":rotfl :rotfl :maul

Anton Phibes said:
Its a fancy way of saying :"Just in case Sideshow knows what number they sent me, and decides to take some precautionary methods to prevent me from flipping future extremely limited products, I will not tell you the number I have. This way I can still pretend to be a fan of the extremely limited future releases and continue to flip to my hearts content.":rotfl :rotfl :maul
Or alternatively could mean I am a scam artist with a poor grasp of the english language.

The Monster said:
occulum, Did you ever post pics of yours?
not yet.

I just ran home at lunch and opened him up and then back to work.

It'll be at least tonite before I can take pics, maybe later in the weekend.
Its Friday, which could end up Fryday quickly..... :monkey1

Anton Phibes said:

But wouldn't that be a moot point when the buyer would then know the number? Then, that info could still get back to Sideshow if they wanted it. So, hiding the info now doesn't protect him/her in any way.

Hmmm, I don't think it is a scam; but more than likely we have a shy board member.

He/she's shy:
PIC_really_ugly_face.jpg

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! [ FEDEX JUST CAME TO MY DOOR! My MUMMY IS HERE!!!!:mummy
:fireworks :chew :chew :chew :chew

I will not be able to look him over until tonight. :monkey2

Thanks Again TOE!

The Monster,
Nick

Last edited:
The Monster said:
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! FEDEX JUST CAME TO MY DOOR! My MUMMY IS HERE!!!!:mummy
:fireworks :chew :chew :chew :chew

I will not be able to look him over until tonight. :monkey2

Thanks Again TOE!

The Monster,
Nick

:rock :rock You ARE WELCOME!!!! Hope it is great perfect condition :eek: Take pics when you get the chance buddy.

Get some shots while you unpack it, I really want to see the way SS wrapped this one. :wave

Back