18" Mega Action Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 18" Mega Action Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME

There's absolutely no reason to apologize man, I'm a sucker for nice Prime offerings, and proud of it! Lol.

Yes, the UM Prime was priced way up there, but the company that makes them is know for pricing things like that, as they do Chogokins and Diecast premium bots. I'm getting Ultra Magnus and Megatron if it ever gets released.

Personally, I think it's the best OP collectible ever made, one that will never leave my collection. I do wish it was more affordable though.

But you are right, it as about time we got affordable, amazing TF's, or collectibles in general from different companies!

It's no joke. It really isn't.

Some actually justify the price tag. It's downright insanity.

I gotta see this for myself...got a link? If you can't find it, was the sculpt "God like"??

Yuuuup. Just receive an email from bbts. So Megatron is confirm or speculation?

I would call this confirmed:
https://tformers.com/mas-02-megatron-toys-alliance-mega-action-series-teaser/30990/news.html
IMG_9221.JPG

Awesome pics! Yep, this figure is everything you want in an OP.

Man I totally screwed up not pre ordering this. Is anyone selling it close to cost? TFSource and BBTS are both sold out. Sorry if this was already asked. I am skimming through the thread now.

Back