179 Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Roranous

Super Freak
Reaction score
IMG_1673.jpg

IMG_1684.jpg

IMG_1665.jpg

There is something very special about this Hulk but I want to keep it a secret for a little while longer. :monkey3
I feel like he has more presence than the Green version. The Grey Hulk looks great in dimmer light, it makes his shading more pronounced and makes his muscle definition stand out way more. Beautiful statue.:D

Edit-
Alright, I have been given the green, or should I say grey, light to reveal what makes this statue so special to me. I have to thank Andy for not only putting his much needed signature on the bottom of the base but for also doing a kick-ass sketch for me. I have but a few things to say...you rock Andy and you are so El Roranous approved. :rock

IMG_1661.jpg

IMG_1677.jpg

IMG_1662.jpg

IMG_1681.jpg

Last edited:
Im part of the 1000 club which looks way better than the grey.

I have both also. Don't let these guys convince you of anything other that the Grey being best as it is.:lol

AWESOME PICS Rory!!!! The GREY Hulk kicks as* over the green....anyone who says different is:
a) jealous that they are not part of the 179 club
b) lying through their teeth to make those who do not belong to the 179
club feel better about not belonging to said club
c) are on massive medication and really have no idea what they are
talking about.

:D :D :D :D :D

Green is better than Grey. It's so much more classic and definitive in that scale. Even Andy thinks so. That said, I would not trade my Grey Hulk as he is cool in his own right. :cool:

Now, who here is part of the 50 Club???? Now THERE is where the bitterness truly exists... :maul

90022_press03-001.jpg

Remember folks: you will always be in the second best exclusive club by only having one of the 179... :D

Jen said:
AWESOME PICS Rory!!!! The GREY Hulk kicks as* over the green....anyone who says different is:
talking about.

talking about. :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

SolidLiquidFox said:
Now, who here is part of the 50 Club???? Now THERE is where the bitterness truly exists... :maul

90022_press03-001.jpg

Remember folks: you will always be in the second best exclusive club by only having one of the 179... :D

I joined the 50 club today.. Number 6 and signed by the man himself as a bonus..

372d_1.JPG

SoOwNeD!!!

Jen said:
talking about.

:lol :lol :lol

The green does look alot better than the grey.

That being said, I know why it's special!! But if you wanna keep it a secret, I will too.:monkey3

Oh yeah? I'm in the 179 club,

both of the two 50 clubs above, and this 50 club,

Frankenstein08.jpg

this 15 club,

ArdethBey2.jpg

and the ultimate 10 club baby!!!

SSE_Son03.jpg

OH YEAH! I'm bragging! What 'ya gonna do about it??? :D

I WIN!

Spliff said:
The green does look alot better than the grey.

That being said, I know why it's special!! But if you wanna keep it a secret, I will too.:monkey3
You do? Well, if you do please keep it a secret for a little while longer...I have my reasons. :)

Jen said:
talking about.

..............or like green.

Alright, I have been given the green, or should I say grey, light to reveal what makes this statue so special to me. I have to thank Andy for not only putting his much needed signature on the bottom of the base but for also doing a kick-ass sketch for me. I have but a few things to say...you rock Andy and you are so El Roranous approved. :rock

IMG_1661.jpg

IMG_1677.jpg

IMG_1662.jpg

IMG_1681.jpg

Now while that is pretty f'n sweet, how often are you going to lift that bad boy up to look at Andy's little sketch?

And I'm a proud owner of both and I have to say the green looks better. But there is just something about belonging to the 179 club that is so sweet :D

Back