• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Man Mark VII - Modded Eye + Mouth Faceplate! [CLOSED]

So here's the final shipment list. I've had a ton of people on here with some change in their address so I had to adjust each shipment accordingly. I'm still working on the final few shipping labels now. They're all grouped up and will be dropped off on Friday. Also if you ordered a magnet upgrade and is a international order, your order might not arrive with them. I've had orders cut up at customs and shipped back to me so I won't be including them depending on the location. The $1 will be going towards your shipping cost since international shipping is roughly $7-$9 each.

Still updating the list but this is the batch I have now for shipment on Friday.

Rory - Replacement
gizmo -Replacement
Chewdeezy - 1 Clean + 1 Midas
Guy66657 - 1 Clean
TactfulJoe - 1 Clean
Feronz
anwching

Cocoboloboy - (1) BD Faceplate
Barbossa - (1) BD: Subtle BD
LittleBahamut - (2) BD
Tgg7979 - (1) Clean + (1) Midas
drjedisith - (1) Clean + (1) BD
elvis1976 - (1) Clean
lowpro81 - (1) Clean
Lord Vicious - (1) Clean
DreamWorks - (2) Clean
F_seb - (1) Clean
morbidaj - (1) Clean + (1) BD
Ayumiwill - (1) Clean
kingbumble - (1) Clean
Suhaeng - (5) Clean
Shintaru - (2) Clean
LittleBahamu
drjedisith - (1) Clean
_thetumbler - (1) Clean - (1) BD
Supervir2 - (1) Clean

Any tracking for these orders? I was under the impression you're domestic, so I should have received mine by now...

I was expecting to see these by now myself. Have they been sent out?

Any update on this Holo? I'm in that last list you posted up but no sign of anything yet

Rory - Replacement
gizmo -Replacement
Chewdeezy - 1 Clean + 1 Midas
Guy66657 - 1 Clean
TactfulJoe - 1 Clean
Feronz
anwching

Cocoboloboy - (1) BD Faceplate
Barbossa - (1) BD: Subtle BD
LittleBahamut - (2) BD
Tgg7979 - (1) Clean + (1) Midas
drjedisith - (1) Clean + (1) BD
elvis1976 - (1) Clean
lowpro81 - (1) Clean
Lord Vicious - (1) Clean
DreamWorks - (2) Clean
F_seb - (1) Clean
morbidaj - (1) Clean + (1) BD
Ayumiwill - (1) Clean
kingbumble - (1) Clean
Suhaeng - (5) Clean
Shintaru - (2) Clean
LittleBahamu
drjedisith - (1) Clean
_thetumbler - (1) Clean - (1) BD
Supervir2 - (1) Clean
Hey everyone,

Sorry about that. I thought my thread got delated entirely so I sent out PM's to a couple of people already. Thanks to Tgg7979 for letting me know it got moved here though. I had a power outage on my block due to the blizzard and storms that's been hitting my state so I've only been browsing the forum through phone and on tapatalk. Got it back up and running on my computer today thanks to Time Warner Cable though.

I've had people PMing me back with a change in their address from what I've had over the past week so I've been editing the shipping labels then. It's all cleared though and I have everyones packages stuffed with their faceplate and ready to be dropped. They just need to be sealed on the top but they're pretty much done.

Dropping them all off this coming Monday. US customers should recieve it in 1-4 business days and international customers should receive it in roughly 2 weeks time from this Monday. Might be sooner depending on your country. US customers will most definitely receive some time next week though.

16494363286_8a5a126b85_z.jpg

Same here, thanks for the info Holo:yess:

They were dropped off today. I didn't realize that Monday was a holiday so they were closed. Only had time to stop by today due to my work schedule. They should head out starting on Monday.

According to USPS tracking, my faceplates should be here today or tomorrow.

My friend who ask me to order it for him received his faceplate.

He's not really happy with because he asked to have it unpainted, and it comes painted.
Ok it's cool, but it's could better if the paint could be nice too.

Here is some pics of it :

20150311_142449_resized.jpg 20150311_142456_resized.jpg 20150311_142518_resized.jpg20150311_142528_resized.jpg20150311_142542_resized.jpg

Back