• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Man Mark VII - Modded Eye + Mouth Faceplate! [CLOSED]

Yes, I don't share it beause I'm disappointed, just because it's not a really serious work.
My friend ask it with the magnet option, but finally the magnets are not there too.

I know how sometimes make customs pieces are so long to do, or not really easier than we can think. But with all the delay takes, the work could be better than here imo.

I did not send a mp to Hologram because my friend is just tired with that, he just ask to me to share pics here.

still waiting, any one state side had luck?

yeah nothing here either. i really dont care. im done with small crap projects like this anyhow. no more customs and "lists" for me

I understand from your pm that the magnets are no longer being installed on these? I don't care to use blue tac to attach the faceplate as you suggested so I'd like a refund for my order, please.

I understand from your pm that the magnets are no longer being installed on these? I don't care to use blue tac to attach the faceplate as you suggested so I'd like a refund for my order, please.
I corrected myself in my PM to you but will put it here as well. The magnet absent is for international orders due to custom restricting them at times. US orders will house magnets.

Last edited:

I corrected myself in my PM to you but will put it here as well. The magnet absent is for international orders due to custom restricting them at times. US orders will house magnets.

Never heard of customs restricting magnets Holo? Most toys have them? :dunno
just so you know, haven't received anything or a PM. If you posted these mid-Feb as you posted something is seriously up.
It's April!

:duff

Cool. Thanks!

finally received these face plates! they look great! thank you for coming through on this Hologram AI! :clap and for the record i never meant to imply that the work you do was "crap project" i was talking about lists that never see an outcome of product and money being gone. so again , thanks!

Back