• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Man Mark VII - Modded Eye + Mouth Faceplate! [CLOSED]

Just to confirm since I didn't see what I have ordered on ur new list. Mine is a clean faceplate for mkVII. Also I got ur pm...Thanks a bunch!

Heeeey, been awhile since I checked in on this. Looks like I was in batch 2 and 3 and haven't received anything yet, just wondering what's up?

How do sir. You mentioned you were going to send out PMs to those in batch 4 over the weekend just gone, but I've not heard from you (I'm 24th on the list for batch 4) - any word on when you might be shipping the last few masks out?

Many thanks

I'm sending PMs to the final portion of Batch 4 throughout the weekend. The ones sent already are for those in the list above. Will be sending yours tomorrow or Sunday.

Haven't heard of anything about mine. I am in Batch 4.

PM's are being sent out today. I sent a few more throughout the weekend but not to everyone. Working on everyone else now. Check for them later tonight.

number 25 to 29 in batch IV, did not received any PM, already ship or what? Please share me some info.

Your PM inbox is full. Please clear some space in timely manner so I will be able to reply you.

Your PM inbox is full. Please clear some space in timely manner so I will be able to reply you.
Ayumiwill my PM box is not full. Must be a problem on your end in sending the message. Try again when possible.

Oh NP. Just sent successfully.

Thanks.

Had sent a PM to reconfirm my address and order (from batch 4) a few weeks ago. Can't wait to finally see this think up close!

So here's the final shipment list. I've had a ton of people on here with some change in their address so I had to adjust each shipment accordingly. I'm still working on the final few shipping labels now. They're all grouped up and will be dropped off on Friday. Also if you ordered a magnet upgrade and is a international order, your order might not arrive with them. I've had orders cut up at customs and shipped back to me so I won't be including them depending on the location. The $1 will be going towards your shipping cost since international shipping is roughly $7-$9 each.

Still updating the list but this is the batch I have now for shipment on Friday.

Rory - Replacement
gizmo -Replacement
Chewdeezy - 1 Clean + 1 Midas
Guy66657 - 1 Clean
TactfulJoe - 1 Clean
Feronz
anwching

Cocoboloboy - (1) BD Faceplate
Barbossa - (1) BD: Subtle BD
LittleBahamut - (2) BD
Tgg7979 - (1) Clean + (1) Midas
drjedisith - (1) Clean + (1) BD
elvis1976 - (1) Clean
lowpro81 - (1) Clean
Lord Vicious - (1) Clean
DreamWorks - (2) Clean
F_seb - (1) Clean
morbidaj - (1) Clean + (1) BD
Ayumiwill - (1) Clean
kingbumble - (1) Clean
Suhaeng - (5) Clean
Shintaru - (2) Clean
LittleBahamu
drjedisith - (1) Clean
_thetumbler - (1) Clean - (1) BD
Supervir2 - (1) Clean

Hi there, I'm in slot 38 on batch 4. Have PM'd you several times recently but haven't had a reply.
I'm was down for a clean and battle damaged faceplate with the magnet upgrade.
I can PM you the paypal transaction codes for the payment which were on:
26 Oct 2013 $42.90 USD Faceplate with magnet
27 Dec 2013 $41.86 USD battle damage faceplate

Bit concerned that I can't see my name on this latest/final list.
Can you confirm that they are due to be shipped soon?
Many thanks,
Kerry.

Hey hologram, I am just wondering is there a reason why there is no product listed under my name (or the brother below me) in your updated list? Thanks

Hey holo,
I sent you money for a clean with magnet upgrade, and I am not even on the list at all!!!
Can you please amend this. You said I would be in batch 4. I have paid in full some time ago.... In a galaxy far away... Hahaha

Back