• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Man Mark VII - Modded Eye + Mouth Faceplate! [CLOSED]

Hey Holo,

Any updates on those international packages yet? Tried the tracking number and is still showing "Not Found"
They've been properly sorted out over this past week. List for the tracking will go up tomorrow as there hasn't been any movement over the weekend.

Holo, just checking to see if I can change mine from clean to Battle Damaged. I'm #34 in the fourth batch. I've long since sold my clean mark but still have my battle damaged figure. Thanks!

Holo, just checking to see if I can change mine from clean to Battle Damaged. I'm #34 in the fourth batch. I've long since sold my clean mark but still have my battle damaged figure. Thanks!
Packages from Batch 4 will be shipping out next. One batch will be shipping out this Friday.

Abbd1ell - 1 Clean [LC949566881US]
BoHBomber - 1 Clean [LC949566895US]
Xenom0rph -1 Clean [LC949566904US]
Fan - 1 Clean [LC949566820US]
smileh - 1 Clean [LC949496987US]
Rory - Replacement Faceplate

Chewdeezy - 1 Clean + 1 Midas
Guy66657 - 1 Clean
Batmanfan23 - 1 Clean
TactfulJoe - 1 Clean
seniram6 - 2 Clean
Subaqua - 1 Clean [INTERNATIONAL] LJ158438637US
2suhweet -1 Clean [INTERNATIONAL] LZ318682501US
Gizmo - 2 Clean + 2 BD [INTERNATIONAL] LZ318682492US
Se-ed - 1 BD [INTERNATIONAL] LC949496995US
Barrowroll - 1 Clean [INTERNATIONAL] LZ318682489US
Misterscruff - 1 Clean + 1 BD [INTERNATIONAL] LZ318682515US
Euphoria - 1 Clean [INTERNATIONAL] LZ318682529US
Desisandy - 1 Clean [INTERNATIONAL] LC949567532US]

All sorted out and done with this batch. Tracking #'s will all be up next to your username later tonight after I get off work. There are few I missed from Batch 3 which will be sent out on Friday.

Last edited:

Abbd1ell - 1 Clean [LC949566881US]
BoHBomber - 1 Clean [LC949566895US]
Xenom0rph -1 Clean [LC949566904US]
Fan - 1 Clean [LC949566820US]
smileh - 1 Clean [LC949496987US]
Rory - Replacement Faceplate

Chewdeezy - 1 Clean + 1 Midas
Guy66657 - 1 Clean
Batmanfan23 - 1 Clean
TactfulJoe - 1 Clean
seniram6 - 2 Clean
Subaqua - 1 Clean [INTERNATIONAL]
2suhweet -1 Clean [INTERNATIONAL]
Gizmo - 2 Clean + 2 BD [INTERNATIONAL]
Se-ed - 1 BD (Subtle Effect) [INTERNATIONAL]
Barrowroll - 1 Clean [INTERNATIONAL]
Misterscruff - 1 Clean + 1 BD (Subtle Effect) [INTERNATIONAL]
Euphoria - 1 Clean [INTERNATIONAL]
Desisandy - 1 Clean [INTERNATIONAL]

All sorted out and done with this batch. Tracking #'s will all be up next to your username later tonight after I get off work. There are few I missed from Batch 3 which will be sent out on Friday.

Do you have the tracking #'s for the rest of batch 3?

Holo hi man, just want to tell you that the there´s no tracking information in the USPS website with my tracking no. Is that normal o there's a problem? I've never use that kind of service when I buy from the US, so I don't know what happened.

Thanks!

So what's going on with these tracking numbers? Every time I punch mine into USPS' website it says tracking number not found.

First half of the list were dropped off earlier. Give USPS some time to update the second half of the list. Their international shipping for first class is the slowest. The number associated with your package is more of a confirmation number than a proper tracking. Tracking comes with their Priority Mail service but that cost $20+. They most likely haven't left my states custom hub. Will most likely update early next week. If they don't, then that would be a problem but it should be fine. Just taking a while to clear my states custom clearance.

Couple of packages from Batch 4 have been packed and have been dropped off. Working on getting another batch out shortly.

First half of the list were dropped off earlier. Give USPS some time to update the second half of the list. Their international shipping for first class is the slowest. The number associated with your package is more of a confirmation number than a proper tracking. Tracking comes with their Priority Mail service but that cost $20+. They most likely haven't left my states custom hub. Will most likely update early next week. If they don't, then that would be a problem but it should be fine. Just taking a while to clear my states custom clearance.

Couple of packages from Batch 4 have been packed and have been dropped off. Working on getting another batch out shortly.
Thanks for the quick and informative reply!

So what's going on with these tracking numbers? Every time I punch mine into USPS' website it says tracking number not found.

same here, nothing found with the tracking numbrr provided .....whats going on?

Hi just want to check my order status. Mine is the last few of batch 3. Thanks

Still no info in the USPS website for my order Holo.. I also checked all the international orders for the others and nothing appears.

You said if nothing was updated by last week, then it might be a problem. Can you check please what's going on with those shipments man please?? :pray:

Thank you!

And could you also update the status for the last bit of batch 3 pls? Many thanks.

Hey guys,

I'm currently feeling incredibly under the weather right now. Temperature is at 100 and I've been bedridden all day. I'm heading to the doctors office or the ER if it gets worse overnight, tomorrow to see what's going on with my condition right now. I deeply apologize for this. I just really do not feel well right now and it's been eating away at me for the past two days. Might be the flu or worse.

Still no info in the USPS website for my order Holo.. I also checked all the international orders for the others and nothing appears.

You said if nothing was updated by last week, then it might be a problem. Can you check please what's going on with those shipments man please?? :pray:

Thank you!
It looks like se-ed's package has been updated so there is movement. I imagine the rest of you guys will see movement tomorrow or Weds. Again, I will be on top of this as soon as I am able but it seems it's fine and just taking a bit to update.
And could you also update the status for the last bit of batch 3 pls? Many thanks.

Hi just want to check my order status. Mine is the last few of batch 3. Thanks
All packed up. If I can recover within the next couple of days I will drop it off ASAP.

I apologize guys. It's really stressing me out right now that I can't do anything as I want everything in order and out of here. Please bear with me for a little longer. I know it's frustrating for you guys and it's incredibly frustrating for me. I will update tomorrow after my visit for my health.

Last edited:

Hey man,

hope you will feel better again soon!! :1-1:

Following the thread I can see this project must be a pain to keep an overview on and to solve all single issues summing up to a mass of work.
I know what I'm talking about, since I remember what a pain it was to solve issues with the first batches of my custom miniature newspapers when I had problems printing them and then a whole batch seemed to be lost in transit. :gah: In the end I replaced them of course, not knowing if maybe at least some of the actual shipments arrived anyhow in the meantime.

But all that was not about as many orders as on this project here so I have respect for the continuing support you give. Though I'm also still waiting for mine to arrive, I'm never waiting long for a feedback from you and I appreciate that.

Things can be a pain to solve, but what I learned from this community is that it's no big deal as long as you keep working on it and keep giving updates. This community is great, when somebody says "I made a mistake." it's not seen as such a drama like it would normally be seen in most of our actual jobs I suppose.
Involving people interested in the process of solving faults or problems on a project is part of the custom work imo, delays are almost normal I think, though something I want reduce/ eliminate on my things as well. :dunno

Well, to cut a long story short, I have no doubt this will turn out satisfying for everybody on the list.

Take care!

Last edited:

Sorry to hear you're sick Holo.. I hope you get better soon.

As for the packages, I hope all could be shipped out as the same time as the se-ed's, I really don't understand if that service you used is only trackable for Canada?

But I'll keep waitin to get mine soon.

Feel better bro!! :1-1:

Hey guys, I'm considering selling my clean face plate. I'm in batch 4 and it has yet to ship, if anyone is interested I can ask holo to mail my order directly to you...pm me

Back