• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Man Mark VII - Modded Eye + Mouth Faceplate! [CLOSED]

checking on my status as well. Batch 3 #29

The portion of packages I dropped off the other day are being moved out of my drop box tomorrow or Thursday. Been a delay over at the postal office but I went back today and they're scheduled to move out tomorrow or Thursday.

A portion was fully completed. I'm currently working on the rest of Batch 3. My working schedule has been a cluster **** so it's been tough trying to find proper time to work on them properly. I'm doing the best I can right now. Will try to knock the rest of Batch 3 out really soon. I want to ship out the rest of Batch 3 all together the next time I stop by the postal office.

Yours will be shipping out tomorrow or Thursday with the previous batch.

I actually think the mask is just fine. Might grab an extra faceplate and tweak it slightly for myself.

Fits only on the head that comes with the Mark VII/MIDAS. If you want it to work on the other marks, you would need to purchase an extra Mark VII Neck + Head and slap that on top of the previous Marks.

This is se-ed from batch 3 #10, how's the progress? And I've been sending you pm regarding the magnatic upgrade....

The rest of Batch 3 are being packaged right now. They will be dropped off at the postal office soon. Painting on Batch 4 has begun as well. Will update when all of Batch 3 is off at the postal office.

se-ed I sent a reply to your PM.

Last edited:

Hi Holo, me again from batch two #9.

Im still waiting for my faceplate, dont get me wrong, but after long waiting an been forgotten one time whe you started to ship batch2, Im still worried.

Is it possible to get an tracking ID like you said on first page?
That would be great.

Thank you, Björn.

Hi Holo, me again from batch two #9.

Im still waiting for my faceplate, dont get me wrong, but after long waiting an been forgotten one time whe you started to ship batch2, Im still worried.

Is it possible to get an tracking ID like you said on first page?
That would be great.

Thank you, Björn.
Your faceplate was already dropped off and sent off the start of this week. Check page a couple of pages where I listed a couple of people that I got to sending off recently.

• Abbd1ell - 1 Clean
  • BoHBomber - 1 Clean
  • Xenom0rph -1 Clean
  • Rory - 1 Clean
  • Ebor - 1 Clean + 1 BD
  • Fan - 1 Clean
  • Transhi100 - 1 Clean + 1 BD
  • CrAZyVEgAsBoY - 1 Clean + 1 BD
  • Plastik - 1 Clean
  • Levit05 - 1 Clean + 1 BD
  • Lee in MI - 1 Clean
  • Spectramr2 - 1 Clean
  • Entropy - 2 Clean

Rest of Batch 3 is being packaged now as we speak and painting on Batch 4 has begun.

Great news... Can't wait:yess:

Thanks for the update Holo!!

Hope the faceplates arrive soon!! I'll post pics

The rest of Batch 3 are being packaged right now. They will be dropped off at the postal office soon. Painting on Batch 4 has begun as well. Will update when all of Batch 3 is off at the postal office.

Woohoo! I hope that includes mine, I'm #2 in batch 3. The list still says NRD paid but I sent the rest of the payment + magnet upgrade payment some time ago.

Batch 4 in progress.....Woohoo now I'm getting excited.:clap

Thanks HOLO! pleae check your pm! :hi5:

Hi Holo, nothing received yet...you have a tracking number for those you sent off, if so could check where mine is? :)

Hi Holo, nothing received yet...you have a tracking number for those you sent off, if so could check where mine is? :)
I'll have to check it out on Monday. I'm not sure what's going on with the first half of the shipment I sent out. Will call them soon and see. Been feeling a bit ill lately so I've been staying home. I'll give them a call on Monday since their closed right now.

Nothing received for me as well. Did anyone receive theirs from the last shipment?

Been stuck at home staying in bed all day due to my illness so haven't been able to physically go there. I called my local postal office and the attendant that I know told me that they should have been delivered by now, especially the packages that were sent within the US. They handled the shipping for the first batch from Batch 3 since I left them in my drop box so I didn't have tracking #'s on them, mistake on my part.

Painting on Batch 4 is on a slight pause due to my health. I want to visit my doctor before I work anywhere near spray paint again as I don't want it making my current condition any worse than it is. I apologize for those in Batch 3 and 4. I'm going to be getting a check up tomorrow morning. Will work on repackaging the first batch for #3 when I get home and will have my girlfriend drop them off this Friday. I'll have her receive the receipt and I'll be notifying members with their tracking #. Second portion of Batch 3 will follow as soon as I am able. Update will follow this Friday.

I apologize about this everybody. It's stressing for me as it is. I'll be sure to get the tracking # for the shipment to follow. If any of you guys from the first shipment of Batch 3 gets there package this week, send me a PM letting me know.

Thanks for the update. I have not yet received mine either.

I hope you feel better soon!

Yeah I was one of the ones that was supusto receive mine almost 2 weeks ago, can you get me the tracking number on it or let me know where its at, thanks in advance holo.

Back