• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Man Mark VII - Modded Eye + Mouth Faceplate! [CLOSED]

Hi, me again, #9 Batch 2, please remember me when dropping the first plates out... Waited soooo long...

Hi HOLO, did you see my pm? about adding the magnate and the battle damage?

Been printing out labels all day and I've gotten more paper cuts than I can count. Still got a bunch more to print out then I'll begin to package them accordingly so that each package contains the correct order of faceplate.

Will update when the first round gets dropped off at the postal office.

Great to hear. Please don't forget my order -- I was batch two. Thanks.

Re: Iron Man Mark VII + Battle Damage + MIDAS - Modded Eye + Mouth Faceplate! [CLOSED

Hey guys. Renovation took a little longer than initially predicted. Was some mistakes that had to be fixed so it lasted a couple of more days. I spent the morning of Monday and Tuesday on these so I managed to get them all painted up then.

They're currently drying and tonight I'll be painting on the black lining in between the eyes. Will work on packaging them all up right after that.

Z8Hm4lM.jpg

iVeYMqJ.jpg

These looks great Holo!

And well done keeping sane (well I think you have!). Gentlemen you have no idea how difficult it is to undertake a project like this, I did a much smaller version with only about 25-30 commissions myself and it is very stressful. So I can't even imagine how difficult it is for Holo. Even mailing these things is crazy stressful, matching screen names against real names, paypal receipts, constant PM's... yikes it's a lot to take on.

So well done again holo, what you have done so far looks awesome.
:rock

HI Holo, I'm still waiting and I was in Batch 2. Can you check what happened that you missed me? I can reshare my contact info again. PayPal receipts are available. cheers xeno

Re: Iron Man Mark VII - Modded Eye Faceplate + Clear Eye Piece!

The following are being shipped out tomorrow. I have a short amount of time tomorrow before work to head to the postal office so I will be dropping off the ones I can. International shipping takes a long time when at the counter. Just getting the clerk to process 3 international packages takes a good 15 minutes so half of tomorrows will be international while the others will be US.

I will be dropping off the rest of Batch 3 shortly after tomorrow as well. Been trying to PM members but for whatever reason they haven't been getting through properly. Will be resending them soon.

Tomorrow:
  • Abbd1ell - 1 Clean
  • BoHBomber - 1 Clean
  • Xenom0rph -1 Clean
  • Rory - 1 Clean
  • Ebor - 1 Clean + 1 BD
  • Fan - 1 Clean
  • Transhi100 - 1 Clean + 1 BD
  • CrAZyVEgAsBoY - 1 Clean + 1 BD
  • Plastik - 1 Clean
  • Levit05 - 1 Clean + 1 BD
  • Lee in MI - 1 Clean
  • Spectramr2 - 1 Clean
  • Entropy - 2 Clean

Good going, Andrew.
Man, this is taking up so much time, you must be cursing the day i ever sent you Blappy's details...
:rotfl

Re: Iron Man Mark VII + Battle Damage + MIDAS - Modded Eye + Mouth Faceplate! [CLOSED

Good going, Andrew.
Man, this is taking up so much time, you must be cursing the day i ever sent you Blappy's details...
:rotfl

These looks great Holo!

And well done keeping sane (well I think you have!). Gentlemen you have no idea how difficult it is to undertake a project like this, I did a much smaller version with only about 25-30 commissions myself and it is very stressful. So I can't even imagine how difficult it is for Holo. Even mailing these things is crazy stressful, matching screen names against real names, paypal receipts, constant PM's... yikes it's a lot to take on.

So well done again holo, what you have done so far looks awesome.
:rock
:lol As stressing as it is, I try not to over work myself with it to the point where I'm not enjoying it at all, which I think is important when it comes to working on these custom projects. I feel like a lot of people think these things are being worked on every second of every day when the fact is that's just not possible. Trying my best right now to get them out there but it's a long process for one faceplate, let alone the amount there is to be done.

Still, seeing them done and shipped out is a great feeling and I learned a lot of do's and don't's for the future.

:lol As stressing as it is, I try not to over work myself with it to the point where I'm not enjoying it at all, which I think is important when it comes to working on these custom projects. I feel like a lot of people think these things are being worked on every second of every day when the fact is that's just not possible. Trying my best right now to get them out there but it's a long process for one faceplate, let alone the amount there is to be done.

Still, seeing them done and shipped out is a great feeling and I learned a lot of do's and don't's for the future.

You're doing well.
It was a great project. I have my MKIV, MKVI and MKVII wearing them.
And they totally transform the look.

Hold on, where's Ichiro51 (me!) I was supposed to be in batch 2 and mailed you my info.
When you missed me in batch 2 I emailed you and you asked me to send my info again, which I did
You told me in would ship the next week, that was a long time ago.

Please see if you can ship mine. I was supposed to be in batch 2. I have sent you my info twice.

The following are being shipped out tomorrow. I have a short amount of time tomorrow before work to head to the postal office so I will be dropping off the ones I can. International shipping takes a long time when at the counter. Just getting the clerk to process 3 international packages takes a good 15 minutes so half of tomorrows will be international while the others will be US.

I will be dropping off the rest of Batch 3 shortly after tomorrow as well. Been trying to PM members but for whatever reason they haven't been getting through properly. Will be resending them soon.

Tomorrow:
  • Abbd1ell - 1 Clean
  • BoHBomber - 1 Clean
  • Xenom0rph -1 Clean
  • Rory - 1 Clean
  • Ebor - 1 Clean + 1 BD
  • Fan - 1 Clean
  • Transhi100 - 1 Clean + 1 BD
  • CrAZyVEgAsBoY - 1 Clean + 1 BD
  • Plastik - 1 Clean
  • Levit05 - 1 Clean + 1 BD
  • Lee in MI - 1 Clean
  • Spectramr2 - 1 Clean
  • Entropy - 2 Clean

I'm beginning to think you don't like me :-(

Here is your confirmation message that you received my shipping info in May after missing me in the first batch 2.

Default Re: Batch 2 - Finalizing Orders - Address and Information Required!
I got your information. I don't have your previous reply anywhere. It must have not been sent through properly. I'll have yours shipped out by the end of this week or early next week. You'll have it by the end of next week for sure.
Quote Originally Posted by ichiro51
I sent this info to you in December. I'm forwarded my sent message to you when you first asked for this info. Please confirm that you received this and you have everything you need to send me the faceplate and magnet.

Quote Originally Posted by ichiro51
[address deleted]
I am #5 in the Second Batch (user name Ichiro51)
I have fully paid for 1 CLEAN faceplate and 1 magnet upgrade.

Ichiro51 - I do have you down for shipping tomorrow as well. My mistake on that.

You're on my list for shipment tomorrow on my listing that I have down. I initially had your placement mixed up with another member previously. Apologies for that!

Fawking sweet!

Take your time bro! Customs do take time and getting in this game requires patience. I don't mind waiting especially when the artist is as vocal and communicating so frequently as you do.

Nice work! This was a huuuuuge undertaking.

I can only imagine how stressing it must be having to focus on one tiny faceplate at a time and then knowing you have dozens to complete. I'm happy with the updates and judging by what the finished product looks like, I'm happy to wait. They look to be turning out fantastic.

You Da Man!

Ichiro51 - I do have you down for shipping tomorrow as well. My mistake on that.

You're on my list for shipment tomorrow on my listing that I have down. I initially had your placement mixed up with another member previously. Apologies for that!

Hey man,

can you please get back to me as well? Still no sign of mine and I pm'ed you two times on it now without any reply over the last weeks. :impatient:

Hey Holo, can you check and see if you received my PM? I was from Batch 2

Got your pm now, pm'ed back again, please check.

Last edited:

pm-ed back as well. please confirm. thanks

Back