• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Man Mark VII + Battle Damage + MIDAS - Modded Eye + Mouth Faceplate! [CLOSED

It's been 3 weeks since the last update. I think Holo mentioned he had 10 faceplates done from batch 3. So...?

Re: Iron Man Mark VII + Battle Damage + MIDAS - Modded Eye + Mouth Faceplate! [CLOSED

It's been 3 weeks since the last update. I think Holo mentioned he had 10 faceplates done from batch 3. So...?

Good question, man I hate this wait :impatient:

So how's batch 3 going?
Batch 3 is almost complete. Weather has been raining on days that I have free time to paint so it's been a bit of a back slide for this week. I just need to add another layer of gloss to the faceplates, buff and polish them.

If next Monday + Tuesday are of good weather, I'll have them fully completed by the end of next week ready to ship out.

Thanks for the update Sir!! :1-1:

Have a nice day!!

Great news.

I'm batch 2 and I'm not on this list. Please let me know what's going on.

Batch 2 was dropped off at the postal office today. This includes the following members:

• Furyan
  • Specineff
  • bangooface
  • Tobor64
  • pinder91
  • flint007
  • dneilan1
  • joeaux
  • galmando
  • mah45
  • Samuraimasta
  • CTO15
  • Pirate
  • JTLin

US Customers can expect their faceplates to arrive some time next week and international customers can expect it within 2-3 weeks.
Batch 3 is current being painted up.

Same question here...

man, still haven't received my set yet. I'm assuming CAN customs was holding for too long. I hope it comes this week

I'm batch 2 and I'm not on this list. Please let me know what's going on.

Same question here...

Sending you guys a PM.

man, still haven't received my set yet. I'm assuming CAN customs was holding for too long. I hope it comes this week
International shipping can take anywhere from 2-4 weeks, excluding custom. They're shipped via International First Class so it's not the fastest. Priority Mail is the fast option but that cost $20 alone to just ship a small package out. Not to mention customs is unpredictable. I labeled the packages as a merchandise with a $30 value so it can be held up in customs when it goes through that process. Patience is key with international packages unfortunately. :( Best to wait it out, it'll get through to you eventually.

International shipping can take anywhere from 2-4 weeks, excluding custom. They're shipped via International First Class so it's not the fastest. Priority Mail is the fast option but that cost $20 alone to just ship a small package out. Not to mention customs is unpredictable. I labeled the packages as a merchandise with a $30 value so it can be held up in customs when it goes through that process. Patience is key with international packages unfortunately. :( Best to wait it out, it'll get through to you eventually.

yeah I have no problem waiting, I'm well aware of the delays from customs. Just curious, did you get a tracking number when you sent out the package?

I know it's a bit out, but any rough idea for batch 4 as I think that's where I am?

Add me. Take my money!

I want my friend whom you are still unavailable or not? Send me a message so you pay

Holo, just replay to your PM.

hi HOLO, i am on batch 3 #10, is it toi late to add magnetic and battle damage on it?

Holo, just send a PM with all information needed... Ty

Hey Hologram, I was wondering the status on batch 3? Were you able to finish them up this week?

Sent a PM, should also have been on batch 2 list. But I wasnt. :-(

Back