• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Man Mark VII + BD Version - Modded Eye/Mouth Faceplate! [BD Version Run Open

Any chance you could put me down for the magnet upgrade? Do you want me to send $1 now or send it when I pay the rest left over for the faceplate?

Re: Iron Man Mark VII + BD Version - Modded Eye/Mouth Faceplate! [BD Version Run Open

For the battle damaged faceplates, do you think it's possible to add in that black exhaust effect that's on the stock battle damaged faceplate from HT?

Last edited:
Re: Iron Man Mark VII + BD Version - Modded Eye/Mouth Faceplate! [BD Version Run ...

Replied

I didn't post them because I had to manually type out about 20 tracking numbers, which I was too lazy to do. :lol

You, along with half of those who were shipped within the US will get it tomorrow. The rest will have it by next Tuesday and international customers will hopefully have it in 2 weeks time. You would have it today but it's Thanksgiving.

Holo mine didn't arrive yet, can you please PM me my tracking info?

Re: Iron Man Mark VII + BD Version - Modded Eye/Mouth Faceplate! [BD Version Run ...

Holo mine didn't arrive yet, can you please PM me my tracking info?
If you have not gotten it yet, you will have it delivered Tuesday-Weds. The expected delivery date varied depending on your location and how far you were from me.

Last edited:

IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING THE MAGNET UPGRADE!
PLEASE READ

It has come to my attention that the magnet upgrade on the faceplate, might not intially magnetise properly with your Mark VII head. Before freaking out, please read the entire post and the simple solution to this.

It seems the magnets placed inside the Mark VII head varies from person to person. This makes it impossible for me to know which side your magnet is placed in.

Meaning, while I may test the magnet upgrade on my Mark VII head, it can end up not magnetising properly for you because the magnet placed in your Mark VII head may be on a different side than mine.

This is nothing to freak out about as the simple solution is to take off the magnet on the faceplate and simply flip it over and reglue it back on.

This is just a notice to those who ordered the magnet update.

I am gluing them based upon the magnet in my Mark VII head but in the event that the faceplate does not magnetise properly on your Mark VII, all you need to do is take off the magnet, flip it and reglue it.

Yup! As I told Holo, out of the 4 Mark 7 heads I have 2 of the custom faceplates required the magnet switcheroo and 2 snapped right on. It took 5 minutes tops :D

Holo, i recieved your pm, i payed all, including for magnet upgrade, see pg. 55. Plz, update my name in the list.
Ty

Yup! As I told Holo, out of the 4 Mark 7 heads I have 2 of the custom faceplates required the magnet switcheroo and 2 snapped right on. It took 5 minutes tops :D

Where are your pics at dammit:cuss

Edit: Payment sent Hologram.

I got mine in and while I hate to do it, I have to put it up for sale. It looks fantastic but I need some holiday money. If anyone that missed out or doesn't want to wait is interested, you can have it for cost...

PM sent nick, hopefully not too late!

someone already claimed it. if it falls through, its all yours

Where are your pics at dammit

Haha sorry!

This is the best I can do with an iPhone camera so be advised these look better in hand and Holo did an amazing job!

Here we go!

HologramMk7FaceplateModClean1_zps18ba8335.jpg

HologramMk7FaceplateModClean2_zps9895692d.jpg

HologramMk7FaceplateModBD3_zps1c23d42b.jpg

HologramMk7FaceplateModBD2_zps49fc800d.jpg

HologramMk7FaceplateModBD1_zpsb40e0113.jpg

HologramMk7FaceplateModBD4_zps8bdd06cf.jpg

HologramMk7FaceplateModBD5_zps75f44af5.jpg

HologramMk7FaceplateModBD6_zps6a7c1bb4.jpg

HologramMk7FaceplateModBD7_zps2e79d076.jpg

Big thanks to Holo again!

Awesome job mate!

Last edited:

Paid you the rest payment on my NRD, 2nd batch.

Holo, I'm in batch 3. I'd like to add a battle damaged face plate to my order and the mag upgrade to both. Should I just send you the $42 smacks via Paypal? Let me know if I should do that and when.

that battle damage plate looks hot. Can't wait to get mine!

@ Yankee :clap:hi5: Those masks and display are dope as ****!

@ Yankee :clap:hi5: Those masks and display are dope as ****!

Thanks Furyan! :1-1: Hologram did a fantastic job :rock

Really looking forward to you guys getting them and someone with a proper camera posting their in hand pics!

Still possible to get the battle damaged faceplate ?

Back