• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Man Mark VII - Modded Eye + Mouth Faceplate! Batch 4 Open for Reservation

Looks amazing. Hope things are going well personally for you.

Re: Iron Man Mark VII - Modded Eye + Mouth Faceplate! Batch 4 Open for Reservation

Looking good bud :)

Sorry to be a pain, but when i placed my order, i sent money for the magnet upgrade yet it's not noted on the list (i'm no.23, 4th list). Could you check please?

Many thanks

List updated. If I missed anybody. Post here.

Well I got bad news. Thanks to Micheals they gave me masking tape that was too thick when I specifically asked for thin line masking tape. Caused the paint to create a super thick hard edge line basically ruining 3 faceplates. :banghead

Stupid of me not to double check the tape before I used it but since they're all blue masking tape I didn't think much on it.

I'll be going tomorrow to pick up the fine masking tape and will be getting a Dehydrator as well which will be coming in this Weds. It's been raining here for the past 2 days and been too humid to do any proper painting and drying. Will resume this on Weds.

I apologize for the delay. I won't be setting a estimate ship date from now on. :lol:duh

Once I get the first few shipped out it'll be smooth sailing from then on. Just bare with me on this first initial bump in the road.

Thank you for the update! Think it's normal that things go wrong on the way and have to be solved, I got to know that very well. :lol

Your work looks great so far and though I can't wait to hold it in hand I'm sure it's worth waiting for a good result! :yess:

Hello,I send the payment by paypal on Oct 1.(add 1more face/2magnet)
Could you please update me on the list. :wave

Thanks

Hi Holo,
I sent you the money for one magnet and some extra cash :)

If find some time to check, would be great.

Thank you!

Ps: love your final work!

Hey Holo,

Don't stress since things like this will unexpectedly happen lol

I sent money for a magnet upgrade, wasn't updated on the list. ^_^"

Thanks and the final work photos looks amazing!

Hay holo,

I send the money for the magnet upgrade on the 1st and it wasnt updated on the list. Please check whenever u have the time to:)

Love the final work!

Please update that I want magnet upgrade mate cheers

I've just sent payment for the magnet upgrade. Please update the list for me. Thanks again :wave

Just sent the rest of the payment + magnet upgrade. Thanks.

Hey Hologram AI,
I'm not sure if you saw my PM about possibly getting a couple of unpainted ones?
Let me know, thanks! :)

Hi Holo I have a question, as I see the original face plate (and the original design) has a little red part on the forehead, but yours not.....

Last edited:

Hi Holo I have a question, as I see the original face plate (and the original design) has a little red part on the forehead, but yours not.....

Those pictures don't have the full paint applications on it, Holo's faceplate will come with the red forehead

Hi Holo:
I sent you the NRD. Please let me know if you received it. (I don't see my name in the list).
Thanks.

Hi,
Payment sent for one with magnets please (unpainted if it's possible)!!
Thanks.

Full payment just sent for batch 4. Thanks, Holo!

Hi Holo:
I sent you the NRD. Please let me know if you received it. (I don't see my name in the list).
Thanks.

It may take him awhile. Updating the list is a chore. It's been 6 six weeks and counting and he still hasn't updated my spot on the list.

Back