• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Man Mark VII - Modded Eye + Mouth Faceplate! Batch 4 Open for Reservation

I just saw this today. Is it too late to add me to the list?

Re: Iron Man Mark VII - Modded Eye + Mouth Faceplate! Batch 4 Open for Reservation

Sent the magnet money.

looking amazing! :panic: sent payment for magnet

Hey man, I sent the NRD a couple of weeks ago and included my name in the payment but I didn't get my name on the batch list? Just wanted to make sure you go it.

Finally got around to updating the list. Big thank you to those who sent extra to help out.

No work done today unfortunately because of work but I will be spending most of tomorrow working on them.

Could you please update me on the list (batch 3) to 2 x Faceplates Full payment PAID. Thanks.

Sent money for magnet upgrade

I just sent a payment :wave

Just send the money for the magnet upgrade

Sent money for magnet upgrade.

:)

Finally got around to updating the list. Big thank you to those who sent extra to help out.

No work done today unfortunately because of work but I will be spending most of tomorrow working on them.

Hey man, I'm still marked as "NRD paid" but I paid both full a while back already, can you please check?
Also I didn't get a pm on the magnet upgrade, can I just send the additional payment?

Hi HologramAI

just sent you 5$ for one magnet and your work!

thank you :wave

I sent you the NRD for the ironman face plate including the magnet.
Great job, thanks.

Update:

Very stressful week for me in both my personal life and this project but I'm doing the best I can.

The eyes being lit does NOT photograph well at all. Got the point where I put aside my DSLR and used my iPhone to get a decent picture of it. I used the light up function in the head too much so it's pretty dim, causing it to look rather weird under photography. It looks better in person so it was quite frustrating to see how weird it looks in photos.

I'm hoping to have 6-9 faceplates shipped out this Monday and Eric you will get your 4 shipped separately by the end of next week. I'm working on yours separately.

2) I know there are some that still need to be updated on the list. Will get around to it when I can.

10075393364_7f827c7914_z.jpg

10075470436_5afb3cf682_z.jpg

Thanks for the update!

Pics look great, don't worry about a thing :rock

Hey man, did I ever send you the money for that extra one?

AWESOME!!! GREAT JOB!! :clap

:yess: :clap

Stunning great mod what a difference.

Back