• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Man Mark VII - Modded Eye + Mouth Faceplate + Clear Eye Piece!

Full Payment sent for 1 faceplate international :)

Sorry to go off topic, but how do you diffuse the clear eyepiece? I think that would make the mark ii AU helmet look way better lit up with the light evenly distributed. If I had a Mark VII I would definitely order one of these.

Edit: Never mind, just remembered the faceplate doesn't come off in that manner on the AU. Thanks.

Please add me to the list!!!!!
Is there a chance to make it battle damaged?
Thanks

Please add me to the list!!!!!
Is there a chance to make it battle damaged?
Thanks
Did you send a NRD/Payment?

And I'm considering it. As of now I am not offering battle damage but once I finish these 3 batches I will be experimenting to make a battle damage version. Might pick up a airbrush and have a go at it. I'm picking up the Mark VII BD Version myself so I do want a faceplate for that figure myself.

I'll see how it goes down the road.

hologram, I sent $35 payment on the 9th. can you please confirm. thanks

info
Paypal Transaction ID # 7V048504UL843153N
[email protected]
Irvine California 92602

Last edited:

Battle Damage could be nice!

List has been updated

Finally had the time today to update it. I don't know who Andy Wong is so if you read this, please shoot me a PM letting me know it's you.

Now onto a few things I want to fill everyone in on.

1) The first batch is currently underway. If you are in the first batch and you want to add another faceplate to your order you MUST pm me letting me know within the next 3 days. I can add another faceplate for you only within that time frame. I apologize for not replying to anyone who has PM'd me recently but I have been VERY busy with work, family and casting the first batch. I am deleting every message in my PM box right now to start it off fresh. Please PM me again if you have any request.

If you are in the 2nd or 3rd batch and would like another faceplate to your order, it is possible as well.

2) I am adding people onto the reservation list based upon receiving your NRD/Full Payment. If you would like to get on the list, send me the NRD/Full Payment and you will be added.

3) MIDAS

I am more than willing to sell you a modded faceplate with only gold on it for the MIDAS figure. Now if you choose this option, there is no backing down and you agree upon what is being done. It will be the gold you see in the pictures provided in the first post. No one is for certain what shade of gold MIDAS has so for now, if you want a MIDAS faceplate, the gold will be what you see in the first post. It is solely up to you if you are fine with that gold.

4) Battle Damage Faceplate

As of now, I am not offering this service....yet. I'm purely focusing on getting these third batches done before trying anything else with it. If you want a BD Mark VII Faceplate, I would advice you to hold out until later. I'm 80% certain I will offer a BD Faceplate but just not right now.
Once I complete the first batch I will begin experimenting on doing a BD paintjob. If I can get it done I will do a separate thread for that one once I finish all 3 batches for the regular one. Now why am I not mixing it in with your current order? Simply because I am not focusing on that right now.

Another option is you can buy multiple now and do the BD damage yourself but anything that happens if entirely out of my hand. I will most likely be offering a BD faceplate down the road though. That will be a separate thread to avoid the mix up when the time comes.

Re: Iron Man Mark VII/MIDAS - Modded Eye + Mouth Faceplate + Clear Eye Piece!

Thanks to Username for buying 3 more, making it a grand total of 6 faceplates. Thanks to Y4NK33 PL4N3T for getting 1 more faceplates for MIDAS. List has been updated for you guys. :wave

Change of plan regarding the first list.

I'll be able to only add 1 more faceplate for someone in the first batch.
So only 1 spot is left for a update in the first batch if you want another one in your order. I will be having 38 casted for the first batch and that will be final. (1 for myself)

PM sent!! Please let me know if u see my msg, thx

Hello, is this still open for preorder?? (international) thx

Hi, I'm keen in getting 1. (international) hope to hear from u soon

Hello! One question. You was said that in the future you'll make BD faceplates. If I wait for this faceplate, Would I buy both, BD faceplate and normal Faceplate? I would like wait the final product to decide.

Sorry for my poor english

Regards!

PM sent,
A mark VII and a MIDAS faceplate.
Please let me know if u see. thx

Last edited:

Hi, i have sent the full payment, please let me know if u have received it . Thanks and absolutely looking forward to receive the new faceplate!

Hi, I want to order 3 Mark 7 and Mark 21 Faceplate (International Order), is that still available? Many thanks!!

Hi, I sent in full payment about 1 week ago and I just want to make sure its received since I didnt see any updates recently to the list. Thanks!

Would you consider doing a battle damaged version? Perhaps one similar to the bd on the mark VI faceplate?

Back