• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Man Mark VII - Modded Eye + Mouth Faceplate + Clear Eye Piece!

Hologram, you might be doubling your workload since HT just announced the Mark VII Midas :lol

Hologram, you might be doubling your workload since HT just announced the Mark VII Midas :lol

That's Play Imaginative that's making that.

What's this midas nonsense?
Funny enough if someone wants a modded faceplate for middas it would be easier than it being for the Mark VII. I just don't have to apply the red paint. :lol

1001235_566819646713363_2054058860_n.jpg

Funny enough is someone wants a modded faceplate with just gold on it, it would be easier for me so that I don't have to do the top red part of the faceplate. :lol

1001235_566819646713363_2054058860_n.jpg

Good, put me down for a gold one as well please :1-1:

i have to say....the way hot toys plays is very dirty...very VERY dirty...:-/

Easy pass for me...I dropped out of the IM completionist club a while ago...better left for those with extremely fat wallets and understanding wives

Hey man. I did a wrong payment for you. I paid in BRL and not in USD. Could you do the chargeback?
transaction ID : 3MK29977KR919032X
Then I'll do the right payment.
Thanks

Payment sent:
2 Faceplates Internationally: $40 + $30

Last edited:

I would seriously love one of these but I don't want to commit just yet until I can pay you the deposit you require.

Awesome, awesome work dude.

Man I'm very interested but 10-12 weeks out seems so far for the third batch...A lot can happen in 3 months, I may not have the figure anymore by then lol

Man I'm very interested but 10-12 weeks out seems so far for the third batch...A lot can happen in 3 months, I may not have the figure anymore by then lol
Will probably be sooner than that but no guarantee. The first batch of 30 will probably be fully casted in 4-6 weeks and a second batch will begin as soon as that ends. Every batch after the first will finish sooner than the first since I'd already have the mold made.

The 10-12 weeks is just a generous estimate since I have no solid estimate for a batch far ahead.

Will probably be sooner than that but no guarantee. The first batch of 30 will probably be fully casted in 4-6 weeks and a second batch will begin as soon as that ends. Every batch after the first will finish sooner than the first since I'd already have the mold made.

The 10-12 weeks is just a generous estimate since I have no solid estimate for a batch far ahead.
Can you snap a pic after you finish your first painted piece? I can't wait to see it!

full payment sent!

thanks!

Hmmm? I am contemplating getting another for the bd Iron man vII...

Ok I sent payment in full. thanks!!

Back