• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Man Mark VII - Modded Eye Faceplate + Clear Eye Piece!

Hope you guys like it.

It's pretty much finalized. I'm waiting for it to dry so that I can sand it down in certain corners and get it down smooth but the general size of the gap is staying the same. Here's a picture of it as well as a comparison to the stock faceplate.

9402778379_8319e1b269_b.jpg

9405584364_0116f6ba98_c.jpg

Sweet! Now it looks like a p***ed off robot instead of a surprised one :yess:

Just put a NRD in for a faceplate, if you could let me know you receive it I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance and awesome job :thud:

Mouth mod has been completed. Very happy with it. :blissy

Going to smooth it out and fix a few minor things here and there before casting begins.

9412143122_5532f4ff00_z.jpg

Going to smooth it out and fix a few minor things here and there before casting begins.

Excellent! Looking mean like someone took a dump on his lawn!

Looks killer

Wow! Now that's the look i want, can't wait!

Damn, I loved the figure before but this just puts it completely over the top.
Fantastic work, thanks for all the extra effort you put into this for us.

Boss as f@$k.

Absolutely beautiful man. Really awesome. Thanks for all the work. Waiting will be tough, but worth it. Again, thanks.

Just sent you the full payment for one faceplate. TBH, I registered here just to purchase one of these for the Mark VII I got from SC on Monday. I wasn't even a lurker or anything. :lol

Thanks for your hard work! :clap

List needs to be updated. :lecture

Just sent you the full payment for one faceplate. TBH, I registered here just to purchase one of these for the Mark VII I got from SC on Monday. I wasn't even a lurker or anything. :lol

Thanks for your hard work! :clap

Welcome aboard

OMG HOLO it looks damn awsome!!!! can't wait to get the final product!!!!!

Great work AI!

Happy to say the mask is finalized. No more tweaking will be done. It's been a stressful yet fun 2 weeks of working on this faceplate and now I'll be focusing on having it casted.

Hopefully the first batch of 30 will all be casted and ready to paint within 6 weeks.

I'm setting up a donation link if anyone wants to donate.
Your donation will go directly to funding the paint supplies I need to constantly restock due to the large number of orders.
3 spray cans are needed as well as a Novus polish kit which runs me $40 to buy and because of the huge demand, I'm likey going to have to restock on my supplies twice for this project which will run me roughly $80 straight out of my pockets.

You are not obligated too but if you feel like helping out I appreciate any donations made!
If the entire list donated a $1 I would be set on funding my paint supplies for this project and I would even be able to buy them in advance so that I have it in hand when the time comes to paint.

Thanks to everyone that bought a faceplate. I can't wait to get these out there to everyone. Below is the picture of the finalized faceplate which will be casted.

Just donated. Thanks for making this available!

Last edited:
Back