13" Tonner Supergirl outfit on HT body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice work. I wonder what it would look like on a seamless large breasted body. They tend to be a bit more "hippy" and might accommodate the outfit better.
Thanks for the pic.

Seeing what the Op did here inspired me to try the same. I finally got the outfit and slapped it on a ZCWO body. Body mesh is too big, and the boots have a tiny foot print. I had to use an HT foot, since I didn't have any ZCWO feet, so there is literally no ankle connection. Otherwise, it's all good.

SuperGirl2.jpg

For color comparison, the blue isn't too bad (compared to superman), but the red is just...bleh.

SuperGirl1.jpg

Last edited:
Seeing what the Op did here inspired me to try the same. I finally got the outfit and slapped it on a ZCWO body. Body mesh is too big, and the boots have a tiny foot print. I had to use an HT foot, since I didn't have any ZCWO feet, so there is literally no ankle connection. Otherwise, it's all good.

SuperGirl2.jpg

For color comparison, the blue isn't too bad (compared to superman), but the red is just...bleh.

SuperGirl1.jpg

I like this one a hell of a lot..:clap

SuperGirl2.jpg

Whats that head from, it looks like it would also make for a nice Ms Marvel bash.

SuperGirl2.jpg

SuperGirl1.jpg

Excellent work! She looks great! :love

The head came from the Japanese ZCWO Ranky release. I went with the Japanese one because the regular release had that Angelina Jolie head.

Your idea has inspired me. I had a few ideas I wanted to show here. Tell me what you think looks best.
IMG_0428.jpg
IMG_0429.jpg
IMG_0427.jpg

Or:
IMG_0445.jpg
IMG_0442.jpg
IMG_0444.jpg

Or:
IMG_0451.jpg
IMG_0448.jpg
IMG_0452.jpg

I like them all but can't decide.

Thought if share some pics of my custom Wonder Woman too.
y3a8a2u6.jpg
attachment.php
erapaba8.jpg
a8apa6yv.jpg
hazavy2y.jpg
e5ebe8aj.jpg
nydybuva.jpg
5ebama3y.jpg

She's on a triad Otaku body. iLife these even though they are a bit fragile. The head and hair I think are perfect. I used the barbie outfit and crown with Tonner bracelets and boots. Works pretty good I think.

jedijim3002, what body/suit did you use for that 1st supergirl? I really dig it! nv, got it figured out.

Last edited:
Cool. There are some great female bodies out there. :) it's just knowing what kind of look your going for.

Nice work guys, I'm also doing some kit bashing wonder woman and super girl figures...I have pieces from every line Tonner, Barbie, Triad Toys, Hot Toys, Cy-Girl...lets see how it goes.

Back