13" Tonner Supergirl outfit on HT body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apocdave

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Just thouhgt I'd put up a couple pics of my Hot Toys female with the Tonner 13" Supergirl outfit just to let people see how the fit is. The suit is quite tight with the sleeves being a little long but overall I think it looks allmost made for the figure. Also of note is the mesh body suit that could probly be left out to help with the fit. The legs of the mesh at the knees could use some tightning up but I'll tackle that anotherday. This is my first post so hopefully the pics turn out alright.

:clap

That actually looks fantastic! Nice work!

And welcome to the boards. :duff

Thanks Maglor, Also forgot to mention that no modification was need to make the fit and the boots do fit over the feet with a just little work.

The body was the standard HotToys truetype . And I picked the outfit up from Ebay for $30 shipped. The figures are going for about $50 on average as of last week.

supergirl looks great! nice idea

does anyone know if the tonner wonder woman costume would work on a dc direct 13 zatanna figure? i really want a wonder woman to complete my dc direct 13" collection but dc directs effort was just plain UGLY. any other fixes or suggestions would be appreciated :)

I like this alot and I'd do it if I could find the right stuff for it but, There is always a but lol, What is with the sparkly red? Is it like that always or is it just the flash from the camera? I get that when I take pics of my Supes outside in sunlight.:dunno

Yeah sadly all the red has the sparkle treatment unlike their 16" version that had just plain red

Just thouhgt I'd put up a couple pics of my Hot Toys female with the Tonner 13" Supergirl outfit just to let people see how the fit is. The suit is quite tight with the sleeves being a little long but overall I think it looks allmost made for the figure. Also of note is the mesh body suit that could probly be left out to help with the fit. The legs of the mesh at the knees could use some tightning up but I'll tackle that anotherday. This is my first post so hopefully the pics turn out alright.

Looks really nice. I actually picked up the supergirl 16" tonner doll from the tonner website like 2 months ago. They had them on clearance for $25. I thought it would be nice addition for my daughters superhero barbie collection. If I had a True Type Female figure I would so do this, of course my daughter would ask me why I opened her doll.

I always wondered if this would work...saw the outfit on ebay and it's been nagging me to buy it. Now that I see that it works, I'm gonna have to jump on this too.

Nice work. I thought about the same thing with the wonder woman outfit from the tonner fig.

The Wonder Woman outfit fits but its its a little off in size heres a pic of what it looks like on a HT Truetype body. The Tiara is way to big so I think one from Barbie might work. Her gold belt is really tight and needs care when putting on. Also had to modify the feet to fit in these boots unlike the Supergirl boots.

Back