13 Hottest Women Wolverine Has Slept With

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wolverine most likely nailed Ms. Marvel as well, since Logan and Carol Danvers have a long history together.

Logan slept with Dazzler and Rogue? I wouldn't be surprised about Allison but Rogue? That poonani will suck the life out of him!

mystique is hands down the ultimate lover any man could hope for.

she can be a different woman every time in bed. so u'd never get "bored".

eg: mon-- jessica alba, tues-- shakira, wed-- halle berry, thurs-- salma hayek, fri-- natalie portman, sat-- zhang ziyi, sun--susan boyle. :D

Saw this unexpected thread title...

My question would be 'how does Wolverine get any sex'? Speaking as a woman who grew up reading comics, loving the X-Men, I would have characterised Logan as not only flat out ugly but usually repellant in his social behaviour...that is until Hugh Jackman came along (who even then was less sexy than the man playing Cyclops, James Marsden).

Oh my gosh I never knew that he slept with most of those and especially Rogue because they are always portrayed like he is her big brother or something and she gets mad if he abandons her. If I was in that world I would probably have slept with him too.

Saw this unexpected thread title...

My question would be 'how does Wolverine get any sex'? Speaking as a woman who grew up reading comics, loving the X-Men, I would have characterised Logan as not only flat out ugly but usually repellant in his social behaviour...that is until Hugh Jackman came along (who even then was less sexy than the man playing Cyclops, James Marsden).

I dunno, I think he is pretty hot in these pics. It's the body!

75726-83984-wolverine_super.jpg

Wolverine.jpg

at 5'3, Wolverine (the comic character) must really have a small ***** though.

Back