13 Hottest Women Wolverine Has Slept With

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
n the realm of comicdom, few characters are as hardcore as Wolverine. And in comic books, just as in reality, babes are attracted to hard core bad boys…As such, Wolverine has had more than his share of comic punani. Here are the top 13 of Wolverine's known superheroine conquests.

13. Domino

domino.jpg

Formerly of X-Force, Domino's a pale skinned marksman mutant hottie with the ability to alter probability in her favor. Definitely one of the hottest mutants to come out of the gene pool…but…I'm not sure if I'd want to have Cable's sloppy seconds.

12. Silver Fox

silver-fox.jpg

Silver Fox was a Native Canadian Blackfoot who lived with Wolverine at the beginning of the 20th century while Wolverine was a frontiersman. They lived in a remote part of the Rockies in a secluded community. If the picture above is any indication, i can imagine they didn't leave the cabin much…

11. Mystique

mystique.jpg

She's blue. She sometimes has scales. She can change shape. Mystique is still hot. They got Rebecca Romijn-Stamos to play her in the movie, which should say it all right there. And I bet she could take roleplay to a whole other level…

10. Black Widow

black-widow.jpg

Natasha Romanova (or Romanoff) has that Bond-girl spy sexuality coupled with a deadly look-at-me-and-I'll-kill-ya attitude that makes it worth it to any man to die for a night with her. As a spy, she's been around the block a few times, from the Winter Soldier to Tony Stark to Daredevil…Luckily for Wolvie, his healing factor gives him an extra edge.

9. Atsuko

atsuko.jpg

Apparently, in Hiroshima, Japan, Logan is Japanese for pimp. At least, it must be according to Atsuko, who goes to bed with Wolverine within minutes of meeting him. There's something sexy about a girl in a kimono holding a katana, and even sexier when she drops the kimono and is wearing nothing underneath.

8. She-Hulk

she-hulk.jpg

This thought is pure comedy to me. She-Hulk's like 7 feet tall, and Wolvie's maybe 5'2. The imagery is just too much…Anyway, She-Hulk, in spite of her gamma-irradiated skin, is a model, a lawyer, and a kick ass heroine to boot. She's built like a bodybuilder but still has feminine curves (which I know is an oxymoron, but just go with it). I definitely can't blame Logan for climbing this mountain of woman…

7. Tyger Tiger

tyger-tiger.jpg

Former banker Jessica Hoan moved to Madripoor, became entangled in the criminal underworld and wound up ousting the existing crime boss with Wolverine's help. She adopted the moniker Tyger Tiger and, because she had at least some semblance of morals, Wolverine allowed her to rule the Madripoor criminal underworld. I'm willing to bet that she was also a Tiger in the sheets too…(yes, I went there. Sue me.)

6. Dazzler

dazzler.jpg

Dazzler's probably one of the most publically known mutants in the Marvel Universe, as she used her abilities to create her own light show while performing as a singer. I'm sure it was the bright lights and her singing that made people stop and stare at her…And I'm sure that our favorite Canuck had an interest in her musical…assets…(another bad pun…i know, I know. It was out before I could stop it.)

5. Mariko Yashida

mariko-yashida.jpg

Engaged to Wolverine after he rescued her from an abusive man her father was forcing her to marry and eventually killing her father, who sought to kill him, Mariko Yashida suffered her death after trying to reconcile her clan to the side of right, thus winning back her honor so that she could marry Logan. She was poisoned by the leader of the Hand and asked Wolverine to grant her a quick death, which he did reluctantly. Yeah…unfortunately there's no real joke to be had here, so we're just gonna move on…

4. Viper

viper.jpg

Also known as Madame Hydra, Viper brainwashed many of the women in Wolverine's life to force him to help her take over Madripoor. Reminding him of an old debt to their mutual mentor, Wolverine was forced to marry her and help her gain control as princess of the island. While no one, especially Wolvie, likes being used, I'm sure there had to be some benefits to this arrangement…especially when the opposing party looks like this…

3. Rogue

rogue.jpg

I'm guessing that due to his healing factor he's probably one of the few guys that was able to get past first base with Rogue, the lucky bastard. After all, employing "guy logic" here, this is a girl whose mutant ability is to steal your life force, so you know that if you can find a way to survive it, it'd probably be pretty wild.

2. Jean Grey

jean-grey.jpg

Cyclops's main squeeze, sure, but Jean Grey and Wolvie had some hot times too. And you know that with her psychic abilities, she knows exactly what you want. Oh, and she's freakin' hot.

1. Elektra

elektra.png

What can you say about Elektra Natchios? Aside from the fact that her name sounds like nachos, which makes me hungry…She's deadly, she's cunning, and she's insanely hot. She's one of the few characters that is so well designed that it really doesn't matter who's drawing her, she ALWAYS looks good (the other of these characters is Emma Frost, The White Queen, but for some reason Wolvie never got with her, so she's not here). It's no wonder that she's Daredevil's weakness, and let's face it, what badass hero wouldn't be attracted to a hot ninja whose name sounds like a manly food?

How did he bang Rogue? doesn't her super power prevent something like this from happening?

Wolverine is the Marvel Universe man whore:rock

That list blows. He slept with 2 other girl characters and wayyyy hotter than those mentioned.

Magneto banged her by putting up a magnetic forcefield around her. Wolvie's powers are healing so they'd both be healing at the same time....means it could get freaky naughty without much issue.

8. She-Hulk

This thought is pure comedy to me. She-Hulk's like 7 feet tall, and Wolvie's maybe 5'2. The imagery is just too much…Anyway, She-Hulk, in spite of her gamma-irradiated skin, is a model, a lawyer, and a kick ass heroine to boot. She's built like a bodybuilder but still has feminine curves (which I know is an oxymoron, but just go with it). I definitely can't blame Logan for climbing this mountain of woman…

Wasn't there an old Eddie Murphy line when he was talking about Captian Kirk on Star Trek that went.. "If the (female dog) is green there has to be something wrong with the (kitty cat)?" I'm guessing he never saw this one.

Back