13 Hottest Women Wolverine Has Slept With

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Belladonna eh? Hmmm....I would have gone Tori Black, Kayden Kross or Carmen Luvana, maybe Ashlynn Brooke or even Jesse Jane but I respect your choice.

Belladonna eh? Hmmm....I would have gone Tori Black, Kayden Kross or Carmen Luvana, maybe Ashlynn Brooke or even Jesse Jane but I respect your choice.

The Mike is an educated on and off the field, I would like a compiled list first thing in the morning on my desk sir :rock

*salutes*

Belladonna when she first came out, not as much now...I still love Lisa Ann...I would also take August, Lauren Phoenix, Brooke or Tory Lane...Im sure Im missing a few others...

Lauren Phoenix is alright, a little worse for wear if you know what I'm saying. Tory Lane is the same but you gotta love her showmanship :lol Never got into Lisa Ann....although her Palin impression is hilarious.

Well the industry is difficult to rate beacuse there are so many changes, entrances, retirings but if I had to go Top 10 (in no particular order) of current performers:

• Kayden Kross
  • Jenna Haze
  • Tori Black
  • Carmen Luvana
  • Stoya
  • Ashlynn Brooke
  • Courtney Cummz
  • Jesse Jane
  • Haley Wilde
  • Sasha Grey

Of course the list changes if you include all-timers, specific ethnicities, etc. :D

It was requested. :lol

If it makes the thread feel better just substitute "I would make Mystique turn into:" and then read.

I love that stylized fleur de lis on Belladonna's wrist. I wanted to get one ever since I saw it way back in high school...

Back