13" Batman Figure From D.C. Direct

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batman Batman Batman Batman Batman Batman Batman Batman Batman Batman Batman Batman Batman Batman Batman Batman Batman Batman Batman Batman Batman Batman Batman Batman Batman Batman Batman Batman

This makes up for all the replies wasted on the arguement... :lol :lol :lol

Batman just called me and he is pissed that everyonehas allowed the discussion to devolve into a Luke Skywalker Medi vs. Sideshow debate... Get back on track everyone or there'll be hell to pay.

livestock~batman.jpg

haha, cool stuff.
I can't wait to get mine for either my B-day or Christmas.

Mine arrived yesterday. Michael Crawford was right about snags on the costume, so watch out when removing those pesky ties and bringing the wierdly shaped batarangs in contact with the fabric! Luckily, I still have a batarang from Hasbro's 12" Batman Animated figure, which has the sleeker, scaloped, half-moon shape. I didn't realize how short the ears would look in person, but I kind of prefer them with a decent length; and with the face being wide, the head reminds me of Adam West. I've been planning on doing some surgery on the wrists to incorporate spare hand parts from Cotswold, and maybe some Dremel work behind the knees, ankles, hips, etc. to improve the range of motion, but that stuff will need to wait behind my current projects. However, I'm still happy that a decent looking Batman figure in large scale finally came out...after all these years!

Just got mine yesterday too. I think he's one of the best they've done, although there haven't really been any improvements in the body or how they put stuff together. It's the design that really works - I really like how the cape looks - very Alex Ross and the range of motion of the head and how it looks with the cape really makes the figure.

Despite their size and limited range of motion overall, I've been pretty happy with this line - I hope they continue it and we see some women pretty soon.

Mine shipped and should be within my scope of vision any day now. I can't wait to see this in person!

I love mine. I have him beside my Superman. I just hate that he is bigger than Supes. That just is not right. But like Dave said I love the design of the figure.

In the new Action Figure Digest magazine, there are pictures of 2 female super heroes. I'm not sure if they are from the DC Direct line but they look pretty cool. They are Super Girl and Wonder Woman. Both have 2 extra sets of outfits, a dress and casual wear. They kind of remind me of the Queen Amidala Portrait Edition Hasbro figs. Sorry I have no pictures as I didn't pick up the magazine.

wookilar8 said:
In the new Action Figure Digest magazine, there are pictures of 2 female super heroes. I'm not sure if they are from the DC Direct line but they look pretty cool. They are Super Girl and Wonder Woman. Both have 2 extra sets of outfits, a dress and casual wear. They kind of remind me of the Queen Amidala Portrait Edition Hasbro figs. Sorry I have no pictures as I didn't pick up the magazine.
Those were 16" 1/4 scale Tonner dolls you saw. They are articulated and look very cool. Price should be $125. USD each. They plan on a couple of male figures, 18" Superman and Batman as well as some other dolls. Not cheap but Tonner makes some nice items. I don't buy dolls, like ever, but this could be the exception to my rule.

They do look cool... I just think the expressionless faces make them look more like dolls than figures. Does that make sense?

Back