• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

12" Star Wars still in brown boxes- All exclusives for sale. Anakin, Jedi Luke, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iansilv

Freaked Out
Reaction score
12" Star Wars still in brown boxes- All exclusives for sale. Anakin, Jedi Luke, etc.

I have 5 figures I want to sell, all completely unopened. Two of them were never even opened from their original shipping boxes, 4 of them were opened only on the end but never taken out, and the Sandtrooper Celebration exclusive was taken out to be photographed. I have to following:

$45 12" Sideshow 21451 Sith Probe Set Exclusive Unopened

$45 12" Sideshow 21191 Anakin Skywalker Exclusive Unopened

$85 12" Sideshow SD Comic Con Exclusive Darth Vader Sith Apprentice Exclusive Unopened

$120 12" Sideshow 21041 Jedi Luke Exclusive Unopened

$195 12" Real Action Heroes Sandtrooper Celebration 4 Attendee Exclusive Unopened- the box itself has a flap that I opened to take a picture of the figure behind the packaging- the box however has never been opened.

I bought these all directly from sideshow thinking I would collect the 12" but I never did.... and they just sat in the top of my closet, unopened. My wife threatened me with divorce if I did not sell them. She said, "At least buy the huge life-sized statues that can take up our living room!" Just kidding- she never said that. So they are nice for anyone who wants absolutely pristine copies of these collectibles. Prices are the current rate from the toytracker listings, and because they are absolutely pristine I will only give discounts if you want to buy more than one. I will post some pictures tomorrow, but the pictures are all of brown boxes... msg me if you are interested. take care.

Prices include shipping in US only.

I will ship internationally, shipment comes out of Ladera ranch, California zip 92694 so you can calculate your own shipping estimates. Check www.USPS.com for the lowest international rates- I just found out it costs about $25 to ship to the UK, for example. PReviously I had looked at UPS and it seemed like it was over $100.

Last edited:
Re: 12" Star Wars still in brown boxes- All exclusives for sale.

Bump! Make an offer!

bumping up ater price reductions

Bump for today

Good luck on your sale. :duff

Last edited:

scratch_head.gif

Bumping again

Bump with price reductions

I will ship internationally- your payment must clear and you must pay shipping. They ship from 92694 in orange county, California and will need to go FedEx or ups. Also, you will need to pay international shipping. I am getting a lot of PMs with that question without people giving me their addresses, so now you can calculate your own shipping costs :)

Bumping again

Bumping again

bumping this again.

Re: 12" Star Wars still in brown boxes- All exclusives for sale. Anakin, Jedi Luke,

Bump again with price reductions

Re: 12" Star Wars still in brown boxes- All exclusives for sale. Anakin, Jedi Luke,

Bump again !!!

Bumping yet agIn

Bumping again with price reductions

Back