12" SS SW Asajj pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batty said:
I just noticed this is Andy's sculpt. Nice!

Hopefully not his last though! He is/was Sideshow's best Human likeness sculpter so I don't know why they were wasting his precious time with them with someone without a likeness? Perhaps this is what caused him to go to DC? He thought non-likenesses are easier and give him more flexabliity? Either way it is a great sculpt.

**** this PPO ****. Get up at 4am spend 45 minutes on the mobile only to have it ****ing die when you finally get through to an operator. Show some love to international collectors for gods sake!

I was reading over at Rebelscum and they want to know if anyone has a Sideshow figure with interchangable heads. I do. The exclusive Alec 006 has the non-scared Sean Bean head. The whole head and neck just pops off. Not hard at all. Abe Sapian's head is also interchagable and not that hard either. Hope Amir and the others that wanted to know see this.

PS I don't post at Rebelscum and don't plan to because of all of the arguing and moaning over there.

I posted it Buttmunch. :duff

ps now that Claude has been put in the penalty box, I don't think there will be a whole lot of arguing.

pixletwin said:
I posted it Buttmunch. :duff

ps now that Claude has been put in the penalty box, I don't think there will be a whole lot of arguing.

I thought it was a freak or at least a RS member that posed here that asked it. Yeah, the heads aren't that hard to get off. However, I think Leia's and Asajj's will be different perhaps a ball joint neck peg area. I know the James Bond Zao figure had a switchable hand, but it wasn't the same as the Jedi hands.

Oh, and it serves that guy right! He was just getting plain rude!

Hey gang,

I've been away for a few days but wanted to post these images for kicks.... This is the original wax portrait sculpt (the shape of the noggin was tweaked by Mat later to be more round). She was a lot of fun to do! I actually based the face heavily on a sketch by Adam Hughes, with a little of my own style mixed in. The intent was to give her a very 'exotic' look. Anyway, I hope you all dig the figure... The Sideshow team knocked this one outta the park.

asajj%201.jpg

asajj%202.jpg

asajj%203.jpg

I thought it looked a little like Adam Hughes's work. Cordelia also looks slightly Hughes-ish.
Great sculpt by the way! :clap

That does have a bit more of the CW cartoon feel I think some wanted. It came out looking great either way.

Back