12" Sideshow Henry Jones Sr

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 12" Sideshow Henry Jones

This is awesome news, Sr is a must for me! I passed on Medicom's version waiting for Sideshow to make one, I hope this means Sideshow will be doing a Young Indy and Mutt too.

Excellent news... definitely excited... as for differences between LC Indy and Raiders Indy.. only thing that was the same was Harrison Ford.. pants, shirt, jacket hat gunbelt.. everything was slightly changed between films.. I doubt Sideshow will redo the shirt pants and jacket to be screen accurate ( although we can hope) I just hope that if they actually do produce a LC Indy that they do a good job on the Webley Green model... there isnt one in 1/6 right now..

Well we knew this was coming, but it's great to see... and the line seems to continue nicely so far.

Old Indy is probably next.

Still curious if they'll surprise us with something really unexpected.

I'm excited about this, Henry is on my list of wants from the Indy line. KOTCS Indy next would be cool.

"Junior!"

Definitely excited about the character choice, but I really wish Sideshow would cool it with the silly teasers and actually show the whole figure in these previews. At least we can rest easy that the satchel looks good. :rolleyes:

...or a portion of the piece that would be critical to purchasing. But I gather that that is the reason SS doesn't show the face. There are probably many impulse buys that SS banks on. Those deciding right there and then when the piece goes up as oppose to giving you a week to ponder if it's even worth the money.

Happy to see Sideshow making this.

I'll most likely stick with my Medicom Henry, which is a great figure...minus the hat. If SS does a good hat, maybe I will try to pick one up to replace the flower pot on Medi Henry. Can't wait to see how this one turns out though. As others have said, my biggest concern are the glasses. Medicom did a great job on their's.

Well we knew this was coming, but it's great to see... and the line seems to continue nicely so far.

Old Indy is probably next.

Still curious if they'll surprise us with something really unexpected.

The line is going on just nicely. I really think folks saying German Indy being the end maybe went overboard a bit.

I hope KOTCS Indy shows up at SDCC.

The line is going on just nicely. I really think folks saying German Indy being the end maybe went overboard a bit.

They clearly did because we have at least two more 1/6th now. (That being Henry Sr and Old Indy)

With the possibility of dios and these new SSC Originals environments, plus we know that more PFs are in the works, seems to me that Sideshow is ramping up their Indy production rather than backing off on it. Which, to me, is great news.

I agree its great news. I'm not gonna get all things made by them but there are items by things going and going that it will allow to be made that I'll get.

this was fantastic news!

i hope we get more then just one figure from the last crusade when it's all said and done but henry is at the top of my list from that film

Excellent news... definitely excited... as for differences between LC Indy and Raiders Indy.. only thing that was the same was Harrison Ford.. pants, shirt, jacket hat gunbelt.. everything was slightly changed between films.. I doubt Sideshow will redo the shirt pants and jacket to be screen accurate ( although we can hope) I just hope that if they actually do produce a LC Indy that they do a good job on the Webley Green model... there isnt one in 1/6 right now..

I want Indy from TLC.

As the only real differences are a black tie, holster & gun, and khaki instead of brown belt, I think a TLC Indy would be redundant especially at another $90.

As the only real differences are a black tie, holster & gun, and khaki instead of brown belt, I think a TLC Indy would be redundant especially at another $90.

Well, I'd be happy to have SS do the work for me so I hope they make it. The shirt is a different color as well if they go with the scene of him saving Sr. which would go great with the figure coming out.

Nope.. the pants, shirt, jacket and Fedora were different from Raiders to LC.. granted the differences are not ones we'll likely see sideshow recreate.. but there are definite differences...

Back