12" Sideshow Henry Jones Sr

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 12" Sideshow Henry Jones

Oooo keep em both. Can have dueling Henrys.

Everyone knows that a Medicom figure can never come into contact with it's future self. It could create a paradox ripping the very fabric of the space time continuum.

Thats why there are no 1/6 Custom Biffs.

Everyone knows that a Medicom figure can never come into contact with it's future self. It could create a paradox ripping the very fabric of the space time continuum.

Thats why there are no 1/6 Custom Biffs.

Bwhaha you are so cool.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/iwY5o2fsG7Y&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/iwY5o2fsG7Y&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:lol That's contradictingly funny. He writes a song about being annoyed by all the BTTF questions yet is using that in his act? :lol

As for the topic, glad I waited on the Medi Henry. It'll be nice to have Senior on the shelf finally, and one that's not too short. That said, if Sideshow's likeness is as bad as the last two figs, I'll likely use my T2 giftcard and pick up the Medi version for about the same price and customize him to match the SS figures.

:lol That's contradictingly funny. He writes a song about being annoyed by all the BTTF questions yet is using that in his act? :lol

As for the topic, glad I waited on the Medi Henry. It'll be nice to have Senior on the shelf finally, and one that's not too short. That said, if Sideshow's likeness is as bad as the last two figs, I'll likely use my T2 giftcard and pick up the Medi version for about the same price and customize him to match the SS figures.

I liked Toht a lot, Belloq clearly has a lot of issues but I thought Toht was pretty damn good (except for this stupid ass glasses of course).

I want to buy this but looking at both Belloq and Toht and Indy to some extent, I'm waiting for it to be in hand and chance the second offering on the site.

Kewl that is is coming out, but my Indy is going to be solo unless Short Round comes out.

As far as exclusives go, they might go down the route of an environment again, in which case they might offer a section of the Grail chamber?

I'm sure there are people that could fill pages about the little details that are different, but to me the only difference is he had a back tie and a different revolver.

I wonder what the exclusive will be. A broken vase or some seagulls with open umbrella.

I'm pulling for the Grail Knight next instead of LC Indy, unless they do a motorcycle.

Whoot! Looking for forward to this one. And I'm keeping my Medi version.

Back