12" Sideshow Henry Jones Sr

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 12" Sideshow Henry Jones

I was hoping that they would give us an open umbrella too.

He should have come with a dead seagull too.

Not to rain on the love parade, but the head looks a little "fat" to me. It looks recognizably like Henry but looks like he's gained 30 pounds or so. Seems like the mold might have experienced some vertical squish factor.

Code:
<a class="affiliatestyle" href="https://affiliates.sideshowtoy.com/Tracker.aspx?aid=11&href=https%3a%2f%2fwww.sideshowtoy.com%2f%3fpage_id%3d4489%26sku%3d39061" target="_blank">Henry Jones Sr. 1/6 - Now available to order!</a>

Proto looks good.
Why no close up sculpt shots?
Thats troubling.
Like the accessories.
Good price if they dont screw it up.

Proto looks good.
Why no close up sculpt shots?
Thats troubling.
Like the accessories.
Good price if they dont screw it up.

That seems to be the key with the Indy line, does the proto match to what is released. So far..has been pretty mixed.

He should have come with a dead seagull too.

Not to rain on the love parade, but the head looks a little "fat" to me. It looks recognizably like Henry but looks like he's gained 30 pounds or so. Seems like the mold might have experienced some vertical squish factor.

I think it's the clothes. Those multiple layers don't leave much room for a neck.

2zzrx8z.jpg

I can see Sean Connery in there somewhere, but it looks far more like Angelina Jolie.
Ya know, if she was a bald and had a beard. :monkey1

I think it's the clothes. Those multiple layers don't leave much room for a neck.

I think it does have something to do with the neck. If you look at this IMDB photo compared to the closest Sideshow face shot, when his head is at that angle, you should see the side of his head leading into some exposed neck. On Sideshow's figure you can't see any neck at all on the side of his head. It might also be that the beard is sculpted thicker than it should be on the figure and that makes the head stick out further on the sides.

https://www.imdb.com/media/rm955357440/tt0097576

Well it looks like they went with those cheap a$$ half sphere buttons for the shirt (again) but wisely went for the real deal on the suit.
'course they still might do it:rolleyes:

The whole beard/neck area definitely looks more authentic on the Medicom version. Sideshow gave him a borderline big Santa Claus beard when the beard he had in the movie was much shorter and thinner, exactly like it looks on the Medicom one.

4395_press02-001.jpg
3906_press07-001.jpg

What I expected. Ordered. Will be nice to add to the line.

Back