12" McFarlane Halo Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW! This is a great custom!!! Can't imagine all the workz behind the scene. Really looks better with the visor painted gold colour! Keep them coming.... :D

Regards,
Jon

halowip004-1.jpg

Damn, you nailed it brother.

Absolutely nailed it.

Any shots w/ the rifle?

Thanks Custom Workz, Ashton and easports.
I just finished what weathering I am going to do on this guy. I think he's about done. I'll post some more pics tomorrow. I'll try and take a couple pics of him with the rifle. I used some DID "bendy" hands which dont really hold a good grip. We'll see what I can come up with though. Thanks again guys!
-Ryan

Yup to did nail it, looks great Ryan. Looks 100000 times better than Gentle Giant's.

Anyway to raise the leggings a bit higher? if they were up just a tad it would look absolutely perfect! great job man

Congrats on an absolutely outstanding figure! All the time and effort look like they were worth every minute! I don't think I have the patience or skill to pull it off. Great job!

Thanks for the comments.
ffejeromdiks- I know what you mean about the leg armor ( I think that's what you're referring to). The thigh armor is about as high as it's going to go which only allowed the shin armor to go only so high. Long story short, I didnt really want to dremel out any more of the armor to allow it to fit higher on the legs. Also, more importantly, the space between the foot and shin armor looks a bit weird with a big gap between the two with nothing really filling in that space but a ball joint and a little bit of spandex.

Action poses might be a little tough. Like I explained earlier, the hands I used were the DID bendy hands which dont really hold a pose/ grip very well. They were the only hands that I could find that really filled the gloves out well. I will try some other hands and see what I can produce. Any other hands I try will require me to cut the fingers apart. We'll see though....

Damn he looks awesome. The only suggestions I can think of are:

Get some black gloves
Get the 6" Cortanna light-up figure from McFarlane to go next to him.:chew

Back