12" marvel?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congerking said:
WOW....those are amazing pics. i didn't know the medicoms were that nice and posable. im going to have to save up and get some. BTW, that hulk is GREAT.

Oh yeah, the medi body is arguably the best and most poseable body out there. The way they do the wrists and hands bugs me but it's still great. The Hot Toys body comes close but it's not as sturdy and the joints aren't as tight.

If you're wanting Marvel Sixth Scale I'd strongly suggest going with Medicom. Even with the super cheap Icons line out there I wouldn't trade either of these 2 figures. And with SS importing them now the after market price on them should stay relatively low for at least a little while.

Here's a review I did of the Wolvie.

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_080706b.htm

I never got around to doing a review on Cyke but his overall score would probably end up being even better. Mine has paint transfer on the face from the visor but that's really the only flaw.

Mookeylama said:
that hulk is a hollow rotocast and (thankfully) can be had for very lil cash. i picked mine up on ebay for about $13 delivered. great deal. he comes in 2 versions also. open/closed mouth

You can get the solid 12" Hulk from the Icons line for about $15 at most TRUs and Walmarts right now.

bluesparrow said:
You can get the solid 12" Hulk from the Icons line for about $15 at most TRUs and Walmarts right now.

Yeah but it's not really tall enough for the Icons or Medi's. It's actually a tad shorter than both. Besides the scale tho it does have that Roto Movie Hulk beat hands down.

anti-hero said:
This topic inspired me to dig up some pics of my Medi's...

cykevshulk.jpg

wolviesupes.jpg

cykejacket.jpg

Spidey should be coming in the next 2 or 3 weeks. CAN'T. FRIGGIN. WAIT. :monkey5

cool pics you're gonna go nuts with spiderman:maul

congerking said:
WOW....those are amazing pics. i didn't know the medicoms were that nice and posable. im going to have to save up and get some. BTW, that hulk is GREAT.

Are you serious?? You gotta check out this guys gallery of Medicom Symbiote Spiderman. It's just awesome
https://www.centurysendsavior.com/SpidermanMedicomBlack.html

Welcome to a whole other world away from Sideshow! ;)

PS: Cykes and Wolvie look great!

Oh man....that makes me want my Spidey even more now!!!!

I wonder if they're going to do any other Marvel characters soon. I'd love a Punnisher, Doc Ock, Gambit, Magneto....and especially...

SCARLET SPIDER

That's right...I said SCARLET SPIDER!!!!!!!!!!!

:chew :chew :chew :chew

I actually prefer the Rotocast Hulk... I think this joints look a little better and he seems to fit in better with 1/6 than the Icons version... Also the Icons headsculpt kinda bugs me... not sure what was up with the hair?!?

nash said:
Are you serious?? You gotta check out this guys gallery of Medicom Symbiote Spiderman. It's just awesome
https://www.centurysendsavior.com/SpidermanMedicomBlack.html

Welcome to a whole other world away from Sideshow! ;)

PS: Cykes and Wolvie look great!

nash, those pics were great...i don't know, i think i might like the original spidey more. darkshadowcollect. is looking through his stuff to see if he has an extra, so i'm keeping my fingers crossed.

carbo-fation said:
This gallery belongs to Tendou, a new board member!! He's got other great pics too! :D

are you thinking what I'm thinking :monkey3 ...those undershots :monkey3

For me personally I would love Sideshow to do a sixth scale line just so I could get great scuplts of Captain America plus equally great suits. The body doesn't bother me as I would just transfer the head and suit to HT or BBi body.
Plus, it very well could be a possiblity now that Hasbro has the license for Marvel. They could do the same thing they did with the Star Wars sixth scale license and sell it to Sideshow. I would be estatic at that point. :chew

Woohoo!! My Spidey will ship today from DSC. I had to make a deal with the wife that means it will be for Christmas unless I can come up with the money for it beforehand, but at least I'll have it waiting for me.

:chew :chew :chew

Yea id love a 12 inch marvel line from sideshow, i feel bad when i think that besides medicom and the new icons line, we havnt gotten much of anything good, and if it looked good it turned out bad(cough Marvel studio)

Back