12" Jabba display

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh the mighty ToyTowersman Jabba dude... My master... I have been awaiting your arrival.... Gutten Tag.

I remember seeing your Jabba throne ages ago and being totally amazed by it back then.. and it is even more amazing .

love it and LOVE the gonk droid

nah I wish it was... thats is the work of The ToyTowerMan....

He is amazing.. I think he spent a long time building that at it is stunning.

I will definitely have a go at that dio one day, thats the reason I bought Jabba and his throne...

Great work

Ahhh the mighty ToyTowersman Jabba dude... My master... I have been awaiting your arrival.... Gutten Tag.

I remember seeing your Jabba throne ages ago and being totally amazed by it back then.. and it is even more amazing .

love it and LOVE the gonk droid

Nonono..You are the Master!!! Guten Tag *g*
A Honor that you love the Gonk from your student ;)

looks great. i must have missed this the first time it was posted.

since this was bumped up can somebody tell me the base dimensions of the throne? just the length and width that would make contact with the shelf surface. don't include the fancy ornaments or anything else that sticks out.

Amazing!!

When I get around to working on my Jabba display, I'll be happy if it even looks 1/2 as good.

Thanks again @ all for the kind words!!
please take a look here:

there are more informations / pictures and so one about my Dio ! ;)

looks great. i must have missed this the first time it was posted.

since this was bumped up can somebody tell me the base dimensions of the throne? .

you mean only the throne?
Sideshow-Jabba-Throne-Site

13" H (330.2mm) x 29" L (736.6mm) x 17" D (431.8mm)

Including Jabba:
16" H (406.4mm)*
Product Weight:40.00 lbs (18.14 kg)*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back