12 Days of Sideshow 2015 : Your ONE DC Request

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sure hope it's Flash. I'm not dropping $600+ on Lex Luthor.

That is kinda where I am at too. I never really cared for that version of LL. I mean, I might still buy it, but there are about a thousand things I would rather have from the DC Universe.

I know some people are upset about all the TnA from 12 days, but we will get a bunch of stuff revealed and go up between now and SDCC. Igo pretty much already said the rest of the year will be more of a sausage fest.

I got too damn much on order right now anyway.

Happy for people who wanted Lex. I'm disappointed on the DC side :huh. However Captain Marvel is helping to ease the pain. (Dark Phoenix and Gamora also look promising.)

Happy for people who wanted Lex. I'm disappointed on the DC side :huh. However Captain Marvel is helping to ease the pain. (Dark Phoenix and Gamora also look promising.)

I feel this whole 12 Days of SS was really weak
Evil Lynn & Captain Marvel were both interesting but past that there was nothing of note at all.
The $200 RP competition could have been done anytime, revealing a CotD book as well...weak, really weak
Obviously Star Wars being flavour of the month meant a lot of attention in that direction but this could really have been so much more

Shame but that's how it goes I guess.

Is this it now until the big reveals at SDCC or do they run more stuff like 12 Days (& Spook) throughout the year? (I can't remember :slap lol)

Neil

Back