12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, I can't believe this discussion is past 90 pages already. So, could someone clarify: any indication of whether or not Obi Wan will come with a Clone Helmet?

I am also curious if he will have his standard AOTC Jedi garb beneath the armor - doubt it, but it would be cool if so.

No helmet, no robes, DO NOT REMOVE THE ARMOR.

It will be over 100 for sure, 110-125 is my guess and if you think about it it's worth it, new body, armor, great sculpt. Anything more than 125 would be too much though.

I still say they can get this at 100. Unless he comes with a carload of accessories (speeder lance anyone?) Plus, the pieces of the clone armor on Obi are no where near as complex as Vader or Fett. I don't see how they can't sell him for 100 and not make a killer profit. Whether they choose this route or not .. well, I guess we will see Friday.

Ok, I'm gonna guess 89.99 Like Gandalf for the price on him.
ANd that is mostly becuase of how much on him can be recycled into future figures.

anyone else hoping that the regular white clones are an open edition?

NO ****ING HELMET!!!!

STOP ****ING ASKING!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D

Well, if people would stop spamming this thread, I would have been able to read it and find out myself that their probably won't be a helmet .. *cough* right Loki *cough*? Sheesh, with that kind of anger and contempt, you would think I ask if you were still Steve Carell-ish or something ... oh, please don't answer that ... it was just an example. :D

It'd be cool if we got a Helmet as a display piece not necessarily a wearable piece....

Well, if people would stop spamming this thread, I would have been able to read it and find out myself that their probably won't be a helmet .. *cough* right Loki *cough*? Sheesh, with that kind of anger and contempt, you would think I ask if you were still Steve Carell-ish or something ... oh, please don't answer that ... it was just an example. :D

Just messing with ya dude. You were just the 400th person to ask this same question but I think they answered it in the Q&A today.

It'd be cool if we got a Helmet as a display piece not necessarily a wearable piece....

You mean like Jango's head with Mace?

I think I'd rather see a part of a battle droid. Whatever happened to cool exclusives like that?

Sorry I didn't ask first Maulfan, but I thought having the collage was more striking than the production pic.

No no Dave, worry not, I'm flattered you picked, by all means anytime you want to throw something of mine up there go right ahead, I was just surprised, pleasantly :), :rock

I've been collecting Sideshow figures since 2001. The fact that you have way too much free time to post thousands of comments here doesn't make your opinion more valid than mine.

Perhaps not. But what does make your opinion less valid is that you claim that this sculpt "doesn't look like Ewan at all".

That's either hyperbole, or....

:monkey1

Well, the administrator of the Crazy Old Wizards forum is a friend of mine. He just told me: "It looks NOTHING like Ewan."

Feel free to roll your eyes at his comment too, but I'm pretty sure he knows how Ewan looks.

Well, the administrator of the Crazy Old Wizards forum is a friend of mine. He just told me: "It looks NOTHING like Ewan."

Feel free to roll your eyes at his comment too, but I'm pretty sure he knows how Ewan looks.

you are a zero.

I'm pretty sure he needs his eyes checked too.

Back