12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl awesome!!!!! :rock i love you rory!

I love you P!tu! :rock :rock
020419seibertron.jpg

Message for Trev.
I'll be honest mate, at first look, i thought that with all the collaberation between SS and HT, I thought they had gotten Yuli to sculpt the head for them
Your best work mate. I love it.

I want this figure and I don't even collect SS SW figures. Am I going mad?

The sculpt, body, paint apps, clothing, the presenation... OH MY!

I want this figure and I don't even collect SS SW figures. Am I going mad?

The sculpt, body, paint apps, clothing, the presenation... OH MY!

Welcome to Star Wars, Eli! :emperor
Oh, and I love the new Futurama avatar and sig:D!!

We know that the exclusive is the "Commander Rex" hologram. Was Rex actually in CW Volume I?

No, Rex is a main Clone Trooper in the upcoming series, they've been talking about him in some of the press regarding it. I don't think there was ever a name for the Clone trooper Obi-Wan communicated with via holoprojector.

You make all sculptors look good, Sean! From here on, you will be known as...Darth Macro

;)
Trev

ps-Even if you hold the Ben up to a photo of Alec Guinness, you'll instantly see it's far from 'perfect'... But your photos with the doll inserted look sensational, I really love those.

Thanks Trev, Ironically, I don't have a macro lens for my camera yet :) Now I'm drooling over the possibilities once I get one of those, that's definitely next purchase towards the camera.

And I admire your humbleness about your work, but to me your sculpt is like Mini-Guiness, 1/6 his size, he's a biter but fits easily in most overhead storage bins.

I really wish I could peg what I see in the likeness. I really like it! This is the look of Obi. Strong, wise, and tested. :rock Why must I wait? :monkey2

This place is madness! I better get out while I'm still alive!

(and yes, I'm EXTREMELY offended. ;))

It definitely seems like a lot of the recent stuff has been things we collaborated on. Just the way schedules are working out on these recent ones. They weren't all done one after the other. :)

okay, I'm getting out now....

Trev

MADNESS?!?!? THIS... IS... AWESOMENESS!!!!!

300leonidas.jpg

No, Rex is a main Clone Trooper in the upcoming series, they've been talking about him in some of the press regarding it.

I thought so. It just threw me since by the time Rex would have been around Kenobi would have had the shorter ROTS hair that he's sporting in the upcoming CGI toon.

Back