12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously though, it seems like every 4 out of 5 sculpts that come out are his. I'm just surprised he can turn out so many and keep the quality up.

This place is madness! I better get out while I'm still alive!

(and yes, I'm EXTREMELY offended. ;))

It definitely seems like a lot of the recent stuff has been things we collaborated on. Just the way schedules are working out on these recent ones. They weren't all done one after the other. :)

okay, I'm getting out now....

Trev

Yeah, I use to do that a lot.Now I just do it when the figure really sucks nuts,which this figure does not.:D

This is just one of those instances where the figure is so off the wall good that people have to assume I am only joking. I mean, even Sideshow's pictures are showing this figure as a home run.

Knew id seen a custom obi on these boards

Found it

100_1152.jpg

As great as he looks as is, I may half to give him a hair cut.
Ive always wanted this variation of Kenobi but always envisioned the good general with short hair like the GG statue had.
He looks better imo after photoshopping off the mullet.
I wonder if the new body will allow that great stance that he takes at the beginning of his duel with Grievous?
Ya know the one with the saber arched over head and his two fingers outstretched with the other arm. I think GG is trying that pose on a new bust.

Thanks for another home run Trev!

I notice in those high-res shots some places where the white of the armor has apparently been chipped or rubbed off. Will the armor be painted, or is that just for the prototype? If it's painted, you think they would want to use white plastic underneath to minimize problems like this. (And yes, I know this is just the prototype, so this may not apply to the production figure at all.)

This is just one of those instances where the figure is so off the wall good that people have to assume I am only joking. I mean, even Sideshow's pictures are showing this figure as a home run.

This figure is a home run. That's not to say everyone is gonna like it but honestly I don't give a damn.

Back