12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it looks a lot like Ewan, and in someways a bit better. I really thought he looked pretty weak in that film, but the sculpt actually conveys some of the badassness that was lost in that film.

At times yes, though some of the moments you may be thinking of could be the reshoots where his fake bear and hair really made him look stupid.

I love the look conveyed when the group first sits down to disucss Padme's situation in her appartment, and then the shots when Obi-Wan takes out the Acklay and just as the droid battle comes to a halt and Yoda swoops in with the Clones.

Those shots made him look badass and a nice lead into the ROTS look.

Seriously whats with the Trolling??? You dont like it and wanna be negative with every post, just grow up and move on.....*sighs*

Yoda looks the same.

cook_gould_wwc07print.jpg

yoda.jpg

Comp_CWYoda_03th.jpg

What was I thinking...:D:monkey3

uh oh the sculpt to photo comparisons have begun! ;) The day any one of these tiny likenesses holds up to that scrutiny will be one AWESOME day...but I've yet to see it myself. Hot Toys will pull it off.

Trev

So you think the headsculpt looks more like Ewan than Ewan himself? :confused::google

Yeah, but more precisely I think they captured more of Obi-Wan in the sculpt. Kind of like the Mace Windu figure is a great Mace Windu... but doesn't quite look so good just as Samuel L Jackson.

I think the sculpt really captures the character of Obi Wan. And Maul Fan is probably also right about the wierd fake beard parts interfering with his badassitude at time in the movie.

It isnt perfect, and if those that dont like it want me to stop twisting their arms now so that they dont have part with their monies to purchase said figure

they should ask me politely

and ill stop

personally

I like it

he'll go well with my nice clean trooper collection

closing in on 1000 posts for this thread in one day. is this figure being shipped yet? :)

uh oh the sculpt to photo comparisons have begun! ;) The day any one of these tiny likenesses holds up to that scrutiny will be one AWESOME day...but I've yet to see it myself. Hot Toys will pull it off.

Trev

Old Ben stood up Trev, Old Ben did, and dammit all, I'm set on a mission to show this one for all it's glory with my camera when I get it.

Trev

Hey, it took nearly 10 hours for that... has to be some sort of record :lol

Trev

Was this another one of your scupts Trev? If so, any idea if a Clone helmet is included?

Poor little Obi thread.:monkey2
It was all good stuff when I read thru this thread earlier today.
What happened?:confused::monkey2
There's too many positives about this figure and what it means for the SW and other lines for it to have turned into this.:monkey1

Trev

:lol:lol:lol This must be so annoying for you. Nothing will ever compare to a photo, it's virtually impossible. Damn star wars fans, damn them!:emperor:lol

Back