12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone tried putting the ROTS Obi-Wan head on this body? I'm wondering how it would look, since I love the Gentle Giant one that has this body but with Obi's shorter hair and fuller beard. But the ROTS head is a little on the big side, so I wonder if it would look too big on the smallish clone general body.

No one's got the skills to do a ROTS Obi head on a General Obi body? :)

WTF does that even mean?! :google:lol

If it isn't pretty clear already, I don't know how to clarify any more.

Ugh. She's just asking if anyone tried the head-swap with the ROTS Kenobi and the Clone General Kenobi. Seemingly no one responded the first time and then she made a silly comment about it.

Apparently, no one has tried it (or they haven't posted pics yet); though I'm sure it works - people do head-swaps all the time with like items. As for whether or not it looks good, just check some pics and use your imagination if no one has responded yet...

Ugh. She's just asking if anyone tried the head-swap with the ROTS Kenobi and the Clone General Kenobi.

As if we don't know that...:duh:

Seemingly no one responded the first time and then she made a silly comment about it.

The others did that to you know :wink1:
Nobody made a head swap so people are just making silly comments :D

The question is now that i've got this, do i have to pick up that nasty Clone Wars Anakin to go with it...uggh!

The question is now that i've got this, do i have to pick up that nasty Clone Wars Anakin to go with it...uggh!

I didn't. And despite a good sculpt by Trevor on the CW Anakin figure I still think the whole thing looks rather goofy and out of place with the other figures in the line, including Clone Obi.

I didn't. And despite a good sculpt by Trevor on the CW Anakin figure I still think the whole thing looks rather goofy and out of place with the other figures in the line, including Clone Obi.

Also the figure has some sort of eye shadow. No, I think I may ditch my Ani CW version.

I think Anakin and Obi-Wan look good together.

32.jpg

33.jpg

Though I'd welcome an Obi-Wan based on the 3D series.

Got mine last night, I swapped out the head for a clone helm like in the cartoon network short.

IMG_0776.jpg

IMG_0777.jpg

Back