1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Azog

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well its a milestone, 1000 members! So I put this thread here and encourage everyone post what they like most about Sideshow Freaks, and to thank Uncle Dave (DarkLord) for all the work he does

This is it folks. The moment we have all been waiting for. The sole reason why the Chewie emoticon was created in the first place.

And in darkness, DarkLord Dave said, "let there be dancing wookies!",
and the Sideshow Freaks saw that it was good........

UNLEASH THE WOOKIES!!!!

:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew​

Last edited:
WOW 1000 MEMBERS

DANCE CHEWIE DANCE!

Big Thumbs up for every SS FREAK!

:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew
:mexwave :fireworks :mexwave

panda2.jpg.w300h383.jpg

Yeah Baby! Go Chewie, Go Chewie, Go Chewie, Go Chewie, Go Chewie, Go Chewie, Go Chewie, Go Chewie, Go Chewie, Go Chewie...:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

One of the things I enjoy about Freaks is that it doesn't have the mean spirited vibe you get with some other forums. I think there's a lot of respect for each other here. Yes, discussions can get heated and we do have a few members who seem to only post negative comments, but I think that keeps things from getting boring.

1000 strong! :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

Yes, we owe it all to Dave for if it wasn't for him we wouldn't be gathering here in the first place.

Sounded good didn't it :rotfl

Seriously though thank to Dave, Azog, Viking, FrankenFan and all those others that take part behind the scenes to keep everything running smooth.

(disclaimer - - I didn't leave anybody out intentionally, my brain just don't work well anymore) :D

Congrats Dave on the 1000. I have to say what I like best about this forum is the people. Thats probably because I think 979 of them are Dave. LOL

Thanks Dave and congrats to my fellow freaks...I love it here.....:duff to our next 1000...:mexwave

Shouldn't this thread be in the Star Wars forum... since THAT is where most of the new members are posting? :D

Now, to get some of the new members interested in buying some DAMN DIRTY APES!!! :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

Batty said:
One of the things I enjoy about Freaks is that it doesn't have the mean spirited vibe you get with some other forums. I think there's a lot of respect for each other here. Yes, discussions can get heated and we do have a few members who seem to only post negative comments, but I think that keeps things from getting boring.

1000 strong! :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

Yep....that's my feeling on this board as well... best place to chat about anything on the web, IMO. I love this place, and the people I've met here I can seriously call my friends. People I would actually invite over to my house for a brew... And that is saying a lot as far as the internet is concerned.

Dave, you rock for giving us a place to chat and discuss things that most people would find rediculous and silly. Here's to another 1000 members!! :chug

Not only are the members here great, but they are willing to share info about finds or knowledge they have about items. And they are a funny bunch too!!! :chew

Back