1/6 1000 TOYS 1:6 scale G.I. Joe Snake Eyes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not impossible to get; it will be offered online at the end of the summer. I'm not a fan of this design as much as the company's other stuff, but honestly they produce the best-engineered, balanced and articulated 1/6-scale figures out there right now.

Storm Shadow

12322932_1120535421353204_1182540993396646920_o.jpg

I'm not a huge collector of GI Joe figures but I honestly thought this was interesting enough to pick up and add to my collection of mainly Hot Toys products. Anyhow hope you guys enjoy the photo! Peace.

SOGmVAlh.jpg

would look pretty neato with my cyborg ninja from metal gear solid by play arts kai ballerific

thats a sharp pic jeebs, nice!

im a long time Nihei fan so to see his take on snake eyes a childhood fav character is very cool. tho more i looked at it the more i thought it was over priced and i can live w/o but.... now i have started to plot on the HT snake eyes. lol

would be sweet to see a Nihei snake eyes Vs storm shadow comic and make this must have but doubt it will happen. anyone here seen his wolverine Snikt comic? so cool.

Thanks illproxy! I've been a fan of Nihei's figures as well but this is my first to own and I do like the quality even though it's over priced...limited edition stuff price hike. But yeah I'll need to pick up that Storm Shadow to give my display case that yin yang feel. :)

Very on the fence about this until I got to finally see it in person, pushed me off the fence, it just seems to be a hot mess. Maybe posed in a diorama style with Storm Shadow it could be a little more interesting, but on its own, very unimpressive. :(

Back