#1 Zombie Killer Tallahassee Custom Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"#1 Zombie Killer" heads are now available on our site. As a reminder, we'll be offering, when ready, the following accessories:

Banjo
Mare's Leg Rifle w/ Leg Holster
Necklaces including the one on his hat from later in the movie.
T-Shirt

Most anything else already exists. Here's pics including a set that Spenser painted up.

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

Wow, totally nailed his character !!!
Well played sir !!
:)

Makes me wanna watch it again

Russ

Looks great! I definitely will be getting one. Just waiting for some of the accessories to get listed so I can save on shipping costs.

Just a quick update:

We're currently working on Tallahassee's necklaces, both of the ones on his neck and the one that was on his hat later in the movie. 2 of those three have been developed, so it shouldn't be long before they'll be ready. The shirt was designed and we just needed the pattern tweeked a bit, so that's about ready. The Banjo and Mare's leg should (finally) arrive from our caster (after several delays) any day now, and the holsters will be quickly completed once they do. I'm really hoping to have this kit ready within the month of October. BTW, the jeans that are coming out from the Hot Toys Expendables Barney are a perfect color assuming the fit is good, though it'll be awhile before his release. We're almost there.

Last edited:
FINALLY!!! Got the castings back for the rifle and banjo. Putting some final touches on their components, and hopefully in a week, we'll have everything ready to go. We also acquired several sets of the Triad Josh Randall boots which will go nicely with this kit. As a reminder, the final kit will include:

1. Necklaces for his neck and the one on his hat.
2. V-Neck T-Shirt
3. Mare's Leg (or Laig, either one seems to be acceptable) rifle with belt & holster.
4. Boots
5. Banjo

We would also suggest you grab the Hot Toys Expendables Barney Ross jeans when they come out as they seem to be a good accurate color for Tallahassee. They'll probably be weathered good too. Another good suggestion is Abigail Whistlers belt. It may not be the same logo, but the shape and color will work for Tallahasse. We're working on our own custom of him, and will post some pictures when we've gotten him built. Thanks for everyone's patience, but he's really coming together now. Shouldn't be long!

Hi there guys Wite Kite Just finished up a custom Zombie Killer for us using the parts we have available and ones that he is finishing up for us at the moment! He looks awesome and this is a pretty good example of what you can create with these parts! So pick em up and nut up or shut up :)

100_2937.jpg

100_2938.jpg

100_2932.jpg

100_2936.jpg

Close up of gun painted up
100_2940.jpg

100_2939.jpg

Also the holster for the gun that will be available soon
100_2935.jpg

Close up of necklace that will be available soon!
100_2934.jpg

Hopefully these pics give you an idea of what you can create with the parts we have available now and what we will have available soon! Now get to lookin' for some twinkies and killin' zombies ya hear! And post your pics cuz we wanna see em'

Nice job on the parts. Are they available to order yet? I couldn't find them on your site.

Almost there. The gun is ready, but just wanted to get the holsters all done first to offer at the same time. The banjo is ready and (though not pictured) just needs some fine tuning (pun intended) with the strap, keys and string. Necklaces are nearly done. I think we still need to work on that shirt. Haven't been able to come up with the right material. The head is the only thing on the site right now.

Question Re: Mare's Laig rifle. We will probably get a few of these painted up to offer as finished, but wanted to know what you think of the following 2 painted rifles. Which one do you like best whether you'll buy one or not. We think the darker brown one is more reminiscent of Tallahassee's, but the lighter brown one looks more like the references we've seen for similar rifles. Regardless of getting any painted, we'll most likely offer most of them unpainted. They of course will cost more if we get them painted. Here's the pic:

picture.php

i personally like the darker brown one. And I'll definitely buy it.YOu guys should really sell them all together in a set. Painted or unpainted doesn really bother me

Back