1 year Anniversary Pituvision Contest!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on the 1 year anniversary and the 7500 posts (95% bull^^^^:D). That was a really cool thingto do with your hair. Just feel bad for the patient who will look like you now:D

but was sort of afraid that video might lead to us seeing you getting your ass shaved! :lol

There is a vision I will never get out of my head now... thanks a lot. The new do looks good.. nice job to donate it.

Nice haircut P!tu! And having your Father give you that cut, very appropriate. :rock

Awesome video man, love the bit with you picking on your brother. :lol

Nice! Like the new haircut.

P!TU like I told you in a recent PM. Its been a bit of a stressful year for me and that your videos always help me crack a smile.

Look forward to having a drink with ya in July.

like the new cut brother!!

i'm not going to enroll in the contest though because i don't know that figure (even though it looks nice) - figured it would give other people a better chance of winning.

like the new cut brother!!

i'm not going to enroll in the contest though because i don't know that figure (even though it looks nice) - figured it would give other people a better chance of winning.

Come on papi!!! It could be your wedding cake topper! of course you been the monkey!:lol:lol:lol:lol :rock

Kongrats P!tu - and I love the new look! :D :D :D Keep those videos coming.....you really do offer some great comic relief to the board....it definitely wouldn't be the same without you. :) :rock :rock

Kongrats P!tu - and I love the new look! :D :D :D Keep those videos coming.....you really do offer some great comic relief to the board....it definitely wouldn't be the same without you. :) :rock :rock

Thanks! Jen!! you rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rock:rock:rock

from your little brother! with love!:lol

Thanks for ANOTHER comp matey, Sorry to hear your getting rid of some of your figures.
Keep your chin up and for the love of god grow your hair back!!!!
:lol:lol:lol

ever since i provided you with my mailing address and e-mail from the last contest, i've been bombarded with spam aimed at increasing my member size.

are you responsible for this? :confused:

:wacky :wacky :wacky :wacky :wacky

ever since i provided you with my mailing address and e-mail from the last contest, i've been bombarded with spam aimed at increasing my member size.

are you responsible for this? :confused:

:wacky :wacky :wacky :wacky :wacky

The question is..... Did they work???
:horror

Back