1/6th Vehicle-Space ship Project You Choose

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I vote for the Snow Speeder - one of my all time favorites.

I made a Snow Speeder a number of years ago... my first custom-built 1/6 scale project. Even though it is one of the "smaller" ships in the Star Wars Universe... it still ends up taking up quite a bit of space.

I will try to attach a photo here... sorry... internet rookie...

Woow Dls that looks fantastic please Please Please send me some more pics, I am also very interested in that Luke, he looks cool.

Thanks for the compliments - your projects are looking great too.

I will try to get some more pictures taken later today.

-
Dennis

The cockpit would be the one I'd want, but with all the lights and stuff it would be a massive undertaking.

Just thinking about it - the cockpit would be a cool group project - one person does the switches, another the panels, another the chairs, etc. And then everyone shares what they've done.

The MF cockpit all the way! You can do it! I like Darklord Daves idea about making it a group thing! That would be fun, but difficult to cooridinate!:banana

The cockpit would be the one I'd want, but with all the lights and stuff it would be a massive undertaking.

Just thinking about it - the cockpit would be a cool group project - one person does the switches, another the panels, another the chairs, etc. And then everyone shares what they've done.

A most complicated yet fantastic idea Dave......I am definitely up for it.
It would be much easier if we all lived closer LOL.

Maybe we could build several Falcon Cockpits, one in the UK and one in the USA ooww this could be good Dave really good.

Dorgmal..

Dorgmal - here are a few more pictures of the Speeder I built...

As far as the Luke is concerned... cannot quite recall with 100% certainty the recipe for him... I made him a number of years ago as well... saw some similar bashes on the internet at that time and put mine together.

Anyway.. pretty sure it was a Hasbro Jedi Luke head, X-wing outfit, Ponda Baba coat (bleached out and dyed), and "gloves" from a Hoth Luke or Han, using the hands from the figure plus the glove cuffs removed from the Hoth jacket.

-
Dennis

Dorgmal - I just tried to reply to your PM... got this message back:

Dorgmal Snow has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages

Dorgmal - here are a few more pictures of the Speeder I built...

As far as the Luke is concerned... cannot quite recall with 100% certainty the recipe for him... I made him a number of years ago as well... saw some similar bashes on the internet at that time and put mine together.

Anyway.. pretty sure it was a Hasbro Jedi Luke head, X-wing outfit, Ponda Baba coat (bleached out and dyed), and "gloves" from a Hoth Luke or Han, using the hands from the figure plus the glove cuffs removed from the Hoth jacket.

-
Dennis

Dennis that is so, so so good, if my x-wing turns out half as god as that and I will be very pleased indeed. I love the Luke I have to try that.

Do you still build stuff ?

Dorgmal

Still building.

Some finished projects, plus a number of projects in-progress...

My biggest problem is it takes me so long to complete anything. I start one project, get half finished, then start another project before finishing the first... and so on...

Half of my basement is dedicated to my 1/6 scale obsession. I call it my "20 year project"... hopefully in that amount of time I will get the basement set up the way I want it. So far... 5 years into it.

-
Dennis

Still building.

Some finished projects, plus a number of projects in-progress...

My biggest problem is it takes me so long to complete anything. I start one project, get half finished, then start another project before finishing the first... and so on...

Half of my basement is dedicated to my 1/6 scale obsession. I call it my "20 year project"... hopefully in that amount of time I will get the basement set up the way I want it. So far... 5 years into it.

-
Dennis

Good for you DEnnis, I have only really just started on the start wars thing. before that I was into the Dragon figures, but did not really like all that army stuff, then I found the 1/6th Star Wars and that was about a year ago. So far I only have a one completed project, the Speeder and the x-wing are still in progress.
Please take some more shots of your stufff. I would love to see your other projects. Either e-mail the pics to me of pop em up on this forum.
Also you can have a look at my pre star wars stuff at www.1-6th.co.uk.

Speak soon and I love your stuff.

Dorgmal

I'm almost finished with my Sith Speeder repaint with LED's.

Now that sir is fanchuffintastic. I love the LED's and the paint job is so good. The paint effect on the seat is great, love the texture, would love to know how you did that.

I managed to get a sith speeder but in needs a lot of work. The footrests are too long and the handle bars are all twisted up. Yet another project to doooo, wish I did not have to sleep.

Dorgmal

Back