1/6th Scale TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow 1:6 TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Oh man that hut is fantastic but if I got it I’d have to pack up the Jabba throne since I don’t have room for both. Maybe I’ll just have to make room. :)

Oh man that hut is fantastic but if I got it I’d have to pack up the Jabba throne since I don’t have room for both. Maybe I’ll just have to make room. :)

Yoda & Dagobah >>> Jabba & Throne :lecture

And the BS video gives you a good idea of how massive the hut environment is.

This isn't a convention Exclusive, so using reward points is a ok. Just do a quick cancel and re-order right now.

Did it and now Yoda will be free to me! :yess:

this enviro could use a few well placed leds like the fire pit & the inside ceiling to give it a glow inside. damn the more i look at the pics makes me want this even more.............:gah:

Backstage pass is awesome!

<object width="400" height="225"><param name="movie" value="https://www.sideshowtoy.com/media/swf/generic-flv-player-no-auto.swf?videoFile=/media/flv/general/1648443695-SW_Yoda_and_Hut_BSP.flv"></param><embed src="https://www.sideshowtoy.com/media/swf/generic-flv-player-no-auto.swf?videoFile=/media/flv/general/1648443695-SW_Yoda_and_Hut_BSP.flv" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="400" height="225"></embed></object>

The hut really is huge. Why isn't it listed as "exclusive" on their site? And why does Yoda have two sets of feet?

Re: 1/6th scale Yoda's Hut Environment

bUY NOW!
YODA - 1/6 action figure - Sideshow Exclusive
<a class="affiliatestyle"

Yoda 1/6 Dagobah Hut Environment
<a class="affiliatestyle"

Great figure, great hut, but not doing the Jedi Training backpack as the exclusive? The snake should be a given. For this price, it should be thrown in and the backpack would've been worth paying for as the exclusive. I think they dropped the ball again on the excl.:dunno

Great figure, great hut, but not doing the Jedi Training backpack as the exclusive? The snake should be a given. For this price, it should be thrown in and the backpack would've been worth paying for as the exclusive. I think they dropped the ball again on the excl.:dunno

Uh... that's probably just a clear sign that Dagobah Luke is on the way.

Both are amazing pieces but for the moment I will pass on both. The hut is really, really cool.

So the REG comes with a snake, and the EX has an additional snake ala the Kenner toy?

He's a little overscale, but its YODA.

So, the BSP video says it lights up and the bogwing is exclusive. . . but no mention of either on the specs page.

So the REG comes with a snake, and the EX has an additional snake ala the Kenner toy?

He's a little overscale, but its YODA.

He doesn't look too terribly overscaled here:

100025_press10-001.jpg

And he's posed IN FRONT of the Luke figure. I think the scale is fine.

DO NOT MAKE THE HUT AN EXCLUSIVE SIDESHOW!!
I want that bogwing without having to pay $400 extra.

Uh... that's probably just a clear sign that Dagobah Luke is on the way.

Hmmm. . . wouldn't he need the "muscle" body because of his bare arms?? I know Luke isn't exactly muscular, but could he Mola Ram and ToD Indy share the same body??

I wouldn't buy a Dagobah Luke if he had ugly Pro arms.

Damn! I'm even more gutted i missed out on Medicom Yoda when it came out. It pees all over this one:monkey1

Ordered the Exclusive Yoda ! Looks pretty good ! The hut as nice s it looks is a definate pass though !

So the 4 Horsemen Ric Flair, Arn Anderson , Ole Anderson and Tully Blanchard worked on Yoda??!! I didn' know they liked Star Wars and were that artistic! :lol

The 4H working with Sideshow!!! :clap:clap:clap

Is that a hasbro?

I think I will stick with the medi...

:slap

I like how the lights in the hut are going to work as well. I just don't know where I would put this as it is massive.

No kidding...

The hut really is huge. Why isn't it listed as "exclusive" on their site? And why does Yoda have two sets of feet?

Pedicured, and Non-pedicured?... :dunno

Back