1/6th Scale Super Battle Droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really surprised to hear all this high praise for the Hasbro version in here...while the sculpt was good, the teal color and flimsy legs made it a less than stellar figure IMO...

If Sideshow can get the color/material looking right and make it from sturdy material (especially the legs)....I'd consider one to display standing next to Dooku (if Sideshow ever chooses to produce him, that is)...

If they can do a regular Battle Droid that folds up, I might be interested.

That would be incredibly cool.

I am no fan of the Super Battle Droid. But I would throw one into a display just so that there was a little variation from the buncha regular battle droids that will be there.

I was counting print design variations for Battle Droids, excluding those from the CW cartoon series.

TPM
Plain ones:Normal troopers, Blue:pilot, Yellow:Commanders, Red:Security

AOTC
All red:Normal troopers, Red with yellow head:Commanders

Thats 6 difference types.

Edit: Oops, wrong thread.

I'm surprised at all the Battle/Super Battle Droid indifference or annoyance I've read. With all the boring or unexciting choices Sideshow had the last little while I'll gladly take any droids and creatures they can throw at me, not to mention the fact the droids were the main soldiers of the prequels. I could happily live without another Jedi or EU for a while.

Do you guys prefer this fella to come clean or weathered?

I would actually like both.

weathered as well. still not sure if these are on my buy list. i'm not an AOTC fan. prefer the regular battle droids.

Some slight weathering would be cool I think, but I don't care either way I just feel they really cant make the battle droids soon enough.

Back