1/6th Scale Sideshow Tauntaun

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remember when that implied a minority? Wow, times have changed. ;)

I was always anti-Mac because it was the cool thing to do. Switched over nearly all of my devices to Apple and love it. It's amazing how much more enjoyable life can be when you keep an open mind and try things for yourself.

Edit: To keep things on topic, I'm contemplating picking two of these up before they go the way of the Dewback. I don't want to regret missing out on them when HT inevitably does ESB. Heck, even if they don't, I would probably still pick up SS Han & Luke in their Hoth gear. I would just keep the faces covered up. :wink1:

I'm wondering at this point, seeing the full fur Chewbacca, if Hot Toys will try a full fur, fully possible Taun Taun? Wouldn't be unheard of if they keep going down this path they are on of huge vehicles and play sets. Maybe even a full fur fully articulated Wampa?

I'm wondering at this point, seeing the full fur Chewbacca, if Hot Toys will try a full fur, fully possible Taun Taun? Wouldn't be unheard of if they keep going down this path they are on of huge vehicles and play sets. Maybe even a full fur fully articulated Wampa?

That would be incredible. Too soon to get my hopes up yet though. At this rate we're more likely to get a full fur Stormtrooper.

None of those have been put up for pre order yet. I wouldn't get my hopes up for a Tauntaun or Wampa until they put up at least the Falcon cockpit for order.

Yeah, sure :) But I'm not putting any emotional investment into a HT 1/6 Wampa until I see some Falcon Cockpit for pre order ;)

Agreed. Cockpit looks insane. I always wanted the CD-ROM one for my 4 inch figures but it didn't look good enough to get. This will be a great consultation prize!

I probably couldn't afford a HT Wampa and Taun Taun but the thought of it gives me the tingles! LOL

Tauntaun is so cool I had to take a couple more pics.

003908fbc980796002e7d58b0ef75f0f_zpsejcpeafc.jpg

efba1bb3725617c546a7b2109b389dd7_zpswzucywr1.jpg

Great! Love these pieces.

My Setup

73a47b699a236f305fc4ccf272ea9f50.jpg

Nice set up. I have to try my hand at some backdrops someday.

:lol "Hey, steady girl. What's the matter? You smell something? I don't see anything through my macro binoculars. Oh wait, there it is. It's just a tiny wampa."

f36efff0f313e22f57ef2ed40d9ca58689ef4006.gif

It's the sand people attack all over again. :lol

Ha ha. Now you know I have to set up my farmboy Luke when released with his binoculars the wrong way round with a couple of sandies standing just in front of him.

I haven't been through this entire thread so sorry if this has been discussed.

Did Hasbro ever so a 12" Echo trooper? I'm finally getting the Tauntaun next week and want one as a rider for it.

Back